General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?

Go down 
+13
Gonjo
[HACK]Red
EpicJediDude
[ESP]nizbeast
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
TheJediMan
Sence
OhLord
Beto
asdfg123786
SPIKE THE R8
[HACK]thedarkknight1
Epicjediman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SPIKE THE R8
Administrator
Administrator
SPIKE THE R8

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 am

FiTzY wrote:
Spike I seriously don't give a fuck about 'war' some people wanted to fight them over a game so a said it.

Meant no offence.
Back to top Go down
http://xasrx.forumotions.net/forum
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:35 am

Wow, I would start with your first idiotic comment but I must jump a little.

"And how many bf's have you been through now in the time ive known you?? How is it??
Umm, Dan, Anubis, Nova, Ace, and probably then some?"

LOL. Dan,that faggot was NEVER my bf. Not in his wildest dreams was I EVER his gf.
Nova, meh I don't give a damn about Nova, he's an ass. And Anubis, he was nice and always a good friend but 2 weeks isn't a relationship.

Ace, your damn right Ace is my bf =) I never intend to have another bf aside from him <3

Dark, if you want to create a list of past partners, you should ask Danny boi about Jessica,Jasmine,Zoey,Nat,Jade and then how he begged me to go out with him ;D.

Now to the rest of your idiotic post.
You've made 4-5 accounts on my site and sent your little faggots to tempt to spam or just annoy us.
And your definition is still totally wrong for Superficial. I have not "Dumped" any of my REAL friends when I please.

Your giving two false accusations to why you think I'm "Superficial".

So go back to school, actually learn what the word means this time, and actually get your facts straight BEFORE making your idiotic statement Smile

And @Red, stop raging boy >.> Go back to bushing Dans hair and Darky you should be warming his lap o; Also, please tell Caleb to go back to warming Dans feet Smile
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:11 am

Wtf? I'm not the one raging you stupid bitch, go back to ace and find out why in the hell his abortion doctor cut off aces balls off and not his throat you fucking Internet whore.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:19 am

No no no, aces 'bday' is a sad day for his parents and its an embaresment to ace cause its the day the abortion doctor cut his balls off. The only results of of that day wass the fact that ace will forever be a nolife Internet virgin trying to find some whore on the Internet to post nude pics of herself in pm to him. But I don't think queen is tha much of a whore to do that yet.

lets celebrate aces failed abortion day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:31 am

lol I dont think you guys realize this, but Dan is considered an 'adult' Nat is fucking 15. Adult dating teenager( not to mention 5 years younger) over the internet, that's fucking weird, but you guys accept it. I could fucking report you guys for that, or even report red for the stuff he says he does. And you call me a pervert molesting stalker? haha you're funny red. This faggot PMed me asking if I could help him find his dad because he knows I can get info, what a dipshit, HAHAHAHA you're never going to find your dad( not one of them, because I know you have two gay daddies) He doesn't fucking like you. That's why he ditched you, take a hint, motherfucker Very Happy do you blame him? What father wants a homosexual son who pretends to be a Blood member so he can be cool? You can make fun of Ace or anyone but at least we have parents :)that's why the bloods killed your mother, lol they didn't want her making any more babies like you hahah faggot ass shitty Internet dial up connection ugly motherfucker LOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO I saw your picture on EHW, you're fucking ugly dude hahah stupid shit, you make us laugh. Go back to hack with your 10 year olds faggot friends and mod codes and say you made them on a fucking dead psp game, gayboys Smile
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:25 am

Lol, stupid bitch, internet whore xD How many names are you going to call me then come on Skype and send me this petty bs of " http://prntscr.com/1e8tj2 "

Your such a smuck Red Smile

And such desperate lame comments you make about Ace..
What has he ever done to you?
Did Dan stop massaging your balls for you and your cranky o;?

I believe you are just jealous of Ace that he has a real gf and soon will have a happy hackfag free life Smile
Considering your a homeless,fake gang member that lives with now some old dude that you SAY is a gang member and you steal your grandmothers glock to shoot people. ( So you posted all over hack months ago, or was that another lie to get people to feel bad for you Smile ).

I don't know Red, how many times have you been in Juvie?
But at least Ace and I have stable happy lives unlike you and Dans fucked up mental state Smile.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 am

@jedi fagg, report me? Go ahead, report me for whatever bull shit i said. cause NONE of the stuff i said was against the law. Wow you fucking fail Texas redneck, no wonder your such a dumbass cause the only thing people from Texas do is listen to redneck music and ride horses cause they don't know how to drive cars. How pathetic of you to call me a redneck when you live in one of the top 5 redneck states in the us. I said before, you do not know me, not a all. When you pull up my "file" you have in your little "database" you have and read everything about me, then you can talk. Otherwise, everything you say about me is a load of bullshit lies. I'll report you for molesting us 14 year olds on the Internet you freak.

And me? A blood? This is like the thousandth time iv told everyone on these clans. I am in NO gang and I never will be. Now sit the fuck down redneck bastard and go listen to your shit country music cause nobody will ever like you. You say I'm ugly when you havnt even posted a single pic of yourself. You ashamed that 2 dads (dont steal my comebacks cause iv used this one against you be4) fucked your ugly facehole hard enough to permanently fuck up your face more then it was? I'd love to see a pic of you but you, like acefagg over there, is to ashamed for people to look at it.

@queen, ace has no real gf jackass, he only has a Internet whore that he's never met in real life. That's not a real relationship dumbass. You clearly think that cause you have NEVER had a real legit bf before so you, like ace, rely on the Internet to fuck. Pathetic. You date a pussy who is to afraid to post a pic of himself? Or should I say, itself. Cause he's not a man cause he has no balls.

You don't know a thing about me, I have never been to juvie before in my life. Where did you get that from? Not me. If you don't have the right shit then stfu. Desperate Internet whores like yourself really make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:06 am

Your so gullible queen of the queers, if you thought I really meant when I said sorry. If you actually believe that, you just as retarded as jedifagg over there thinking I'm in some gang shooting people.

Queen of the queers is some desperate bitch who gets rejected in real life cause she has no friends and she sits around inside on the Internet like a nolife. You want friends queen queer? Get a life, a job, and stop sitting around your house bitching on people on the Internet. You Internet whores make me sick.

Jedifagg, I can tell right now that you are definatly a nolife Internet noob who does sit around in a basement molesting 10-15 year olds. How old are you? Tell me. Nono post a picture of yourself on here. I'm sure your to pussy to tell us your legit age and post a pic of yourself cause your embarased. Why do you hang around a site full of kids like us? Do you get rejected on other websites? I'm sure you do. I can imagine you being some fatass in a basement who is trapped there for life cause he's to fat to fit through the doorway back up stairs.
Back to top Go down
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:18 am

Watch who you're calling a noob, Double Poster.

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 2lx9wmo

See that there "Edit" button. Use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:44 am

I think red is a retard... Use The edit button Smile
Back to top Go down
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 am

I don't think he's a retard I just think he thinks he's "winning" these arguments because he types a lot about random shit that everyone says.

No points for originality there. Then again with a basic name like "red" of course he's not gonna be original.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 am

Red, that rant was so stupid that I'm not even going to waste my time replying to it aside from saying.

Check my IP location in 3-5 months =)
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:56 am

Ohlord? Are you a jackass? What shit have I said that somone else has said? Dumbass noob. You have the worst name in the book, who has a name of olord? A jackass like you would Wink now calm the fuck down and don't start pointless shit with me. To boost your low self esteem somewhere else jackass. This site is to mature for a 8 year old like yourself to handle.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:58 am

And how will checking your ip proove your not a nolife Internet whore queen?
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:59 am

Oh shit, I'm considered stupid for triple posting. Wow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:03 am

Ps Red Looks like a kid with autism.

Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 am

Ps. Ace sounds like a ugly bitch because he is to afraid to post his pic online.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:07 am

Because it will come up Saint Paul Minnesota Very Happy

I'm moving you smuck Smile
Back to top Go down
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 am

Oh of course. LOL I love your originality btw. Not like I haven't heard that before 1001 times.

Triple posting just shows how much of a noob/troll you're trying to be. It's quite pathetic and childish.

This is what the stuck up snobs at General Nation approve of. Young adults acting like 3 year old red headed step children.

Deleted my account when I came here and was being reasonable and the neutral party but they allow this. What a joke.

Quick call me a noob and say I live in a basement on the internet all day!

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 Yolo-you-obvioiusly-lack-originality

Last edited by OhLord on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
Ps. Ace sounds like a ugly bitch because he is to afraid to post his pic online.

What Red? Dans pic not doing it for you anymore so you need to see my handsome Acy? Wink
Go get Caleb or Darks pic.. You know, so they can help you go boom ;D
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:14 am

Do you rly think I give a fuck about where you find another whore to fuck? No. I bet your moving from the Midwest cause nobody calls people a 'smuck'

Either it's said in the Midwest or you just to old fashioned. Let me tell you what year it is and this may help you with your pathetic combacks. It's 2013. Not 1960.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:16 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
Do you rly think I give a fuck about where you find another whore to fuck? No. I bet your moving from the Midwest cause nobody calls people a 'smuck'

Either it's said in the Midwest or you just to old fashioned. Let me tell you what year it is and this may help you with your pathetic combacks. It's 2013. Not 1960.

Nah you a redneck. From the south xD
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:20 am

[HACK]Red wrote:

Lol..
http://prntscr.com/1ea2sb
http://prntscr.com/1ea2w5
It looks like you give many fucks about this Very Happy

Do you even know what a smuck is little boy? Wink
It's an old term yes, but it's still used greatly these days Wink Sorry, guess it's just too big a word for you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:22 am

Words are big for the boy. We may have to dumb it down for him.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: News-
Jump to: