General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?

Go down 
+13
Gonjo
[HACK]Red
EpicJediDude
[ESP]nizbeast
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
TheJediMan
Sence
OhLord
Beto
asdfg123786
SPIKE THE R8
[HACK]thedarkknight1
Epicjediman
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? Empty
PostSubject: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:18 am

Dear members,
as you might know or not know there is a spammer in our chat which we think of is Ace700.
If anyone knows this IP adress: 193.28.228.49 (might be a VPN) then please contact us.
Also, Ace, if it wasn't you please reply with PROOF otherwise you are entering a war with General Nation.
> If you don't know what that means, read this: https://general-nation.forumotion.com/t1-welcome-faq-background#1
OR if you, the spammer are reading this, and you want to grow up and confest, please leave a reaction.

Quote: "The clan list is still active on the PSP platform, when entering a war with any of our clans on the clanlist, all clans will serve as allies for the clan that's in a war from our list. This also applies for 'attacking' the Nation."
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:33 am

Lmao instead of having me coming back to reply to this retarded non sense is a abolishment. I have no reason, to spam. As I stated before I quit this site after i got my warning: Notice how i said Please ban me? And yes I say hackfag problem?

Just because I say "nigger" don't mean Im every single person. That uses that word. I'll say one last thing I don't care if people imposter me TBH Smile After the 7th im moving on from clans and stuff, I have a life to fullfill and keep for my family (with queen) But like i said, I don't need proof you can ddos me all you want. I honnestly don't give 2 shits about it. If anything your the one who needs more proof Wink

And I honestly don't care war me Smile I have other things going on instead of playing games and using noob mods on a swes game: Next:

If you do try to hack me I'd like to state my log files get sent of every 20 mins. To a backup acount of mine and once i know i have been hacked I'll be sending them files to Secret Services. Just saying I don't condone on hacking so I suggest you stop thinking your badass for Downloading Backtrack.

Next:
All you have is a a proxy ip: and a term i use Smile Next time you see this imposter (kaiser) make sure you tell him "The chicken is burning" So if your going to make a false accusation please make it a little more logicall. God, this post reading just wasted my time and my time of replying. So this is it: thank you and goodbye Smile

-Ace

Ps: I am not coming back here to reply. Keep the damn drama on your site here and not on my site. Whatever happens on your site stays there Smile Thats why i was intengent and removed my chatbox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:35 am

So... War? xD
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:58 am

Ace700 wrote:
Lmao instead of having me coming back to reply to this retarded non sense is a abolishment. I have no reason, to spam. As I stated before I quit this site after i got my warning: Notice how i said Please ban me? And yes I say hackfag problem?

Just because I say "nigger" don't mean Im every single person. That uses that word. I'll say one last thing I don't care if people imposter me TBH :)After the 7th im moving on from clans and stuff, I have a life to fullfill and keep for my family (with queen) But like i said, I don't need proof you can ddos me all you want. I honnestly don't give 2 shits about it. If anything your the one who needs more proof Wink

And I honestly don't care war me :)I have other things going on instead of playing games and using noob mods on a swes game: Next:

If you do try to hack me I'd like to state my log files get sent of every 20 mins.  To a backup acount of mine and once i know i have been hacked I'll be sending them files to Secret Services. Just saying I don't condone on hacking so I suggest you stop thinking your badass for Downloading Backtrack.

Next:
All you have is a  a proxy ip: and a term i use :)Next time you see this imposter (kaiser) make sure you tell him "The chicken is burning" So if your going to make a false accusation please make it a little more logicall. God, this post reading just wasted my time and my time of replying. So this is it: thank you and goodbye Smile

-Ace

Ps: I am not coming back here to reply. Keep the damn drama on your site here and not on my site. Whatever happens on your site stays there :)Thats why i was intengent and removed my chatbox Very Happy

Well, we always knew you were a pussy.

And ROFl, a life with a girl whom you've never met? Now that is funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:32 am

[HACK]thedarkknight1 wrote:

Ace700 wrote:

Just because I say "nigger" don't mean Im every single person. That uses that word. I'll say one last thing I don't care if people imposter me TBH :)After the 7th im moving on from clans and stuff, I have a life to fullfill and keep for my family (with queen) But like i said, I don't need proof you can ddos me all you want. I honnestly don't give 2 shits about it. If anything your the one who needs more proof Wink

And I honestly don't care war me :)I have other things going on instead of playing games and using noob mods on a swes game: Next:

If you do try to hack me I'd like to state my log files get sent of every 20 mins.  To a backup acount of mine and once i know i have been hacked I'll be sending them files to Secret Services. Just saying I don't condone on hacking so I suggest you stop thinking your badass for Downloading Backtrack.

Next:
All you have is a  a proxy ip: and a term i use :)Next time you see this imposter (kaiser) make sure you tell him "The chicken is burning" So if your going to make a false accusation please make it a little more logicall. God, this post reading just wasted my time and my time of replying. So this is it: thank you and goodbye Smile

-Ace

Ps: I am not coming back here to reply. Keep the damn drama on your site here and not on my site. Whatever happens on your site stays there :)Thats why i was intengent and removed my chatbox Very Happy

Above I stated I wouldn't Reply But this is a exception.

Dark why are you always here? Hmm I think a set up is coming a long Wink Trust me im quite more smart towords this. You don't think i don't know what goes on in your little mind? Well here let me say:

1. Stalk Ace
2. Fuck Dan
3. Get banned on OHG like a noob xD

Well I wonder how that came about? Oh yea you suck xD. Oh and don't say I "blow" Only an idiot with out a come back goes to that non sense.

And bro i'm a pussy? xD Your a pussy for saying your a hacker and saying you can hack on a psp Lmao. Noob. Its called modding ram data. God.. You can't be this unintelgent can you? Oh also. I looked on your site wow... xD you think i have the time to register and use that ridiculous hack fag tag? Probably not. Now bro let me get onto life Razz im not trying to dwell on gaming I got a future to plan for with my queen Smile So it was nice having fun messing with you faggots and getting your vip and leaking that.. Oh god that was priceless xD. And the best thing is I managed to get admin on your backup site and messed it up (that was a bonus) Ah well good times Smile

As Supervato once stated from ftb2 "Everyone a hater at someone who is greater then thereself" (with a mexican voice)

So by you hating on me your only giving me that rep and will probably be one of the most hated/talked about guy on SWES and SWRS xD

As for ftb2 my home game I was laid back and had my good rep Smile So I'd like to say:

Thanks Dark I appreciate you talking about me Smile If you would like please do it while im gone I'd love it my final wish Razz

Now im really done Smile anymore replies you can call/email me [To others, not [hack-fags]]

Number: 823-368-7655
Email: Satarihikari@gmail.com

Goodluck Smile
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Good that you don't care Ace, and god yes, I'm happy with backtrack 5. I was just showing it because of you guys might be interested in it too. I guess not now. Anyways, thanks for your time on the GN happy bday soon, goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Bye Smile *Also that was a last exception*
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:31 pm

What the hell ._.

Really?..
I come on GN and I see someone else trying to blame Ace for something T_T

I'll be Aces proof. He has not been on his laptop for the last few days. I saw a picture of his laptop broken. And, Why would Ace spam GN >.>. I swear, HACKfags and some people here are getting paranoid about Ace spamming when he's not even been online T.T.

And also, I noticed A-Gz is off your clan list <.<. Love that, just because you "thought" Ace did something you remove his and my clan .-.

Lastly, A-Gz does not play on games anymore, we do not condone in wars.

-Queenie

P.s. @ Darkyboo
How do you know he's never met me >=) I could be sitting next to him right now =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Lumpy wrote:
Is this shit serious right now?

"Entering a war with General Nation"

I want you to elaborate on this "war". You're gonna argue over the internet because someone (quick blame Ace) spammed your shitty forumotion chat box.

Not taking sides here however, I've known ace for like a month and a half and he seems like a pretty chill dude. I don't think in my honest opinion he would spam a dead sites chat box.

I could be wrong.

Commen sense, if you don't like him. Ban him, get rid him and disable new accounts. Obviously, no one else is gonna sign up here. Seeings how PSP is dead and if you say "No there's like 148 members still playing" it's gonna make me wanna slap you in your face.

Besides 9 times out of 10 every PSP game/lobby was being hacked in.

Drama fest up in this bitch.

I agree ^ Ban me if you don't care Smile and any other things He stated.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:19 pm

@queen Who else would call dark a hackfag as he enters the chat?

And thats not proof, screenies and shit are proof.
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:42 am

First of all, it can't be one of the hack members because we tested that, secondly it also can't be kaiser because the spammer's English is good, and thirdly the spammer as been saying A-Gz > GN (??)
Also, queenie A-Gz is off the list too because the site is down.
Back to top Go down
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:19 am

Ace700 wrote:

Next:

-Ace

lol dark, just shut the fuck up. Start with me again, queer, I dare you. I bet you're too pussy. Ill track the shit out of your info, like I did to all the rest of your "clan" members. Not even a fucking clan, you don't have a game that people still play but you call yourself a hacker because you use coderpr(made by someone else) to hack? Honestly nobody on this site likes your gay faggot 12 year old ass, go back to FAP clan and keep sucking Dandinos dick till he lets you have the site Wink
Back to top Go down
http://Lemonparty.org
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:27 am

Fuckin gayboy British 12 year old Smile lol got me hyped up, reply to this thread faggot, I FUCKING DARE YOU. Very Happy do it, Matthew Berry. Smile or you can do it in private, email me. Do it with your gmail account, you know, mathewberry10@gmail.com? Ill show all your faggot friends at Auburn high school Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Lemonparty.org
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 am

Sad you deleted my posts but hey oh well. Let you live in your fantasy land where noobs look up to other noobs like you're a "leader".

What can I say? Truth hurts? Someone with reason comes along and shoot them down because they don't agree with everything you type?

LMFAO PSP is dead right along with this "clan". Get over it, it's nothing now.
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:53 am

Lol Jedi stick with the topic please.
OhLord, nobody deleted your post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:44 am

... I was brought back yet again >.>

This is him obviously

Lumpy wrote:
Is this shit serious right now?

"Entering a war with General Nation"

I want you to elaborate on this "war". You're gonna argue over the internet because someone (quick blame Ace) spammed your shitty forumotion chat box.

Not taking sides here however, I've known ace for like a month and a half and he seems like a pretty chill dude. I don't think in my honest opinion he would spam a dead sites chat box.

I could be wrong.

Commen sense, if you don't like him. Ban him, get rid him and disable new accounts. Obviously, no one else is gonna sign up here. Seeings how PSP is dead and if you say "No there's like 148 members still playing" it's gonna make me wanna slap you in your face.

Besides 9 times out of 10 every PSP game/lobby was being hacked in.

Drama fest up in this bitch.
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
Administrator
Administrator
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:53 am

1. This shit is funny as hell. xD

2. Ace, I have nothing against you but you've said you weren't gonna come back and yet posted
tonnes more afterwards lmao. ^^

3. Fitz, Saying "we are at 'war' with you" or whatever sounds really immature. xD - Again, Nothing against you, Just trolling your comments. :p

4. Epicjediman, Im british tyvm.. :p
Back to top Go down
http://xasrx.forumotions.net/forum
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 am

Someone else with reason, but a bit more nice....
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:28 am

SPIKE THE R8 wrote:
1. This shit is funny as hell. xD

2. Ace, I have nothing against you but you've said you weren't gonna come back and yet posted
tonnes more afterwards lmao. ^^

3. Fitz, Saying "we are at 'war' with you" or whatever sounds really immature. xD - Again, Nothing against you, Just trolling your comments. :p

4. Epicjediman, Im british tyvm.. :p

what he said^

~QueenOfTheEmpire~ wrote:
What the hell ._.

Really?..
I come on GN and I see someone else trying to blame Ace for something T_T

I'll be Aces proof. He has not been on his laptop for the last few days. I saw a picture of his laptop broken. And, Why would Ace spam GN >.>. I swear, HACKfags and some people here are getting paranoid about Ace spamming when he's not even been online T.T.

And also, I noticed A-Gz is off your clan list <.<. Love that, just because you "thought" Ace did something you remove his and my clan .-.

Lastly, A-Gz does not play on games anymore, we do not condone in wars.

-Queenie

P.s. @ Darkyboo
How do you know he's never met me >=) I could be sitting next to him right now =)

I think you would have been engulfed by ace's black hole of a cock if you two had met. He made CNN due to that  xD

Epicjediman wrote:
Fuckin gayboy British 12 year old :)lol got me hyped up, reply to this thread faggot, I FUCKING DARE YOU. :Ddo it, Matthew Berry. :)or you can do it in private, email me. Do it with your gmail account, you know, mathewberry10@gmail.com? Ill show all your faggot friends at Auburn high school Smile

ROFL, you got loads wrong.

A:I'm 14, 15 next month bitch.
B: its ALBANY ACADEMY, NOT AUBURN HIGH SCHOOL.
C: So thats why I get spam from a scammer that can't even spell lovefilm right. I'm guessing you fell for it XD

And LMFAO, you get hyped up over men xD

Isn't it about time you admit you're an 8 year old lil perv with no dick??

What happened, did ur mommy butfuck u too much as a kid?

(Btw, not that you'd understand, but 90% of internet pedophiles and so-called 'trolls' like urself are actually people who were abused as a child and Decide to try and 'troll' others to make themselves feel superior. So pathetic bro Razz'

Epicjediman wrote:
lol dark, just shut the fuck up. Start with me again, queer, I dare you. I bet you're too pussy. Ill track the shit out of your info, like I did to all the rest of your "clan" members. Not even a fucking clan, you don't have a game that people still play but you call yourself a hacker because you use coderpr(made by someone else) to hack? Honestly nobody on this site likes your gay faggot 12 year old ass, go back to FAP clan and keep sucking Dandinos dick till he lets you have the site

^as for that, again, i'm not 12 bro.

And secondly, I already have full owner access to dan's accounts, so ya bitch, I already have the site.

And what about taco clan?

Hmm????? What about it?????

(If you weren't in taco, idgaf, you still 'liked' skillzy at the time.)

Oh, just admit it, you're the only person in history to get BUTTFUCKED by a Liverpudlian xDDDDD That is the worst fate that can happen to anyone, you got impregnated by a guy with an IQ of -20000000000000 xDDDDDD

And i'm sorry, yes we still play swes, but we are moving on too bro.

Shame u can't afford a home console, xD How's ace's cardboard box sex?

Last edited by [HACK]thedarkknight1 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 am

[Note to mods: You can delete this message, I remembered the rules about Triple/double posting afterwards and compacted it into one]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:03 am

[Note to mods: You can delete this message, I remembered the rules about Triple/double posting afterwards and compacted it into one]

FAIL You just posted a double post god you un intelligent... And this is actually funny to me now Smile
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:06 am

Ace700 wrote:

FAIL You just posted a double post god you un intelligent... And this is actually funny to me now Smile

I FORGOT, CAN YOU NOT READ BITCH?

I'M ASKING FOR A DELETION BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE I CAN DO IT MYSELF AND IF I CAN, I CAN'T FIND THE FUCKING BUTTON. ARE YOU DUMB MOFO?
Back to top Go down
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:37 am

Did you even look?
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? Otk7k3
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Keep It Up Guys!   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:02 am

This is great! Do you guys realize what happened here? For a slight moment here, I caught a glimpse of the old days peeking through here! The discussions, the arguments, the posts, the multiple members talking all at once, everything is here! Topics like this are actually what made the community what it once was! It's not really making a bad impact on the site, but rather the opposite! All we have to do is last for a little bit longer, Battlefront 3 should be coming out soon, bringing in a new generation of members for the entire community! Keep it up guys!
:awsomegn: 
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:04 am

OhLord wrote:
Did you even look?
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? Otk7k3

I clicked that, but I can only edit, not delete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? Empty

Back to top Go down

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: News-
Jump to: