General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?

Go down 
+13
Gonjo
[HACK]Red
EpicJediDude
[ESP]nizbeast
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
TheJediMan
Sence
OhLord
Beto
asdfg123786
SPIKE THE R8
[HACK]thedarkknight1
Epicjediman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:11 pm

◎$©@®1710 wrote:
holy shit u guys never stop, damn
when the forum gets full of immature rage posts we need epicjediman to come to the rescue Very Happy

Sadly the admins banned him..
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Jedi fagg didn't even post when he was unbanned for days dipshit, he gave up. Like you did. Wait nvm, you didn't even start cause your comebacks sucked to much.
Back to top Go down
Gonjo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Gonjo

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:23 am

Good grief. I begin to wonder, really. There's nothing more fun than typing pointless profanity over the internet on a message board from time to time, that much is certain, but this goes beyond that. There's a certain attraction to hate around here. It's understandable really - it's easier to hate for hours on end rather than make a productive/informative post about a relative subject. Hell, even I enjoy this hate. As shallow as it makes me sound, it's pretty much te reason I'm here right now. It's probably the reason most people are here right now. You can't be here for the forum, because the forum is just a big old hate-filled abyss. But I digress...

You can't wage war on the internet. The concept is laughable. Comparing one's internet bickering to anything more than some pathetic, childish feude is ridiculous

Ace, you kind of illustrate the above point perfectly. "I'm not respond anymore!?!11?!?1?" And yet here we still are. No one likes that guy, Ace.

And, well, I didn't read all of this thread so I really only got the gist of it. I'm sure I hit the nail on the head, more or less. I'm not telling ye to cop the fuck on or anything, merely wading in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:43 am

Gonjo wrote:
Good grief. I begin to wonder, really. There's nothing more fun than typing pointless profanity over the internet on a message board from time to time, that much is certain, but this goes beyond that. There's a certain attraction to hate around here. It's understandable really - it's easier to hate for hours on end rather than make a productive/informative post about a relative subject. Hell, even I enjoy this hate. As shallow as it makes me sound, it's pretty much te reason I'm here right now. It's probably the reason most people are here right now. You can't be here for the forum, because the forum is just a big old hate-filled abyss. But I digress...

You can't wage war on the internet. The concept is laughable. Comparing one's internet bickering to anything more than some pathetic, childish feude is ridiculous

Ace, you kind of illustrate the above point perfectly. "I'm not respond anymore!?!11?!?1?" And yet here we still are. No one likes that guy, Ace.

And, well, I didn't read all of this thread so I really only got the gist of it. I'm sure I hit the nail on the head, more or less. I'm not telling ye to cop the fuck on or anything, merely wading in here.

LOl I just laughed at that highlight. Just wow xD.

Notice how I refrained from messaging back? Hate me I really don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
EpicJediDude
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:32 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
Jedi fagg didn't even post when he was unbanned for days dipshit, he gave up. Like you did. Wait nvm, you didn't even start cause your comebacks sucked to much.
it's because I have things to do. I cant just sit here and argue with an autistic kid over the internet it gets boring, bro. And you got one fucked up mind, man lol every post you have to say some shit about how it was a fail comeback then say some other shit about abortion and cutting balls off. lo sounds like youre familiar with all of that stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:40 am

Ace700 wrote:
◎$©@®1710 wrote:
holy shit u guys never stop, damn
when the forum gets full of immature rage posts we need epicjediman to come to the rescue Very Happy

Sadly the admins banned him..
looks like he's back Very Happy
go get em jedi xD
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:04 pm

well well well, it isn't jedishit. it took you a week to think something to say against me. and you post that? wow, your rep is ruined isn't it. and you have stuff to do? like what? fatass jedifagg cant get outa his basement cause he is to fucking fat to walk up the damn stairs. Very Happy  shit, he probably had a heart attack after he used his fagass fingers to type them long messages. no wonder you left for a week, you were at the hospital reviving yourself going through that tough time typing with them fatass fingers. Laughing just get off, your ruining your 'trolling' reputation getting trashed by me. idiot.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:08 pm

really acefagg?

lets see who hates you.

whoever hates ace, +1 this post. whoever likes ace, -1 this post.
Back to top Go down
EpicJediDude
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 am

lol see what I mean everybody? notice how this afggot says "it took you a week to come up with that comeback" lol all this redneck boy does is say the same shit over again. OhLord may have said this over and over again but its true. Seriously, red get some new comebacks, kid. everything you say is either about abortion, balls, fat people in a basement, my fail trolling which isnt fail because it makes you angry, or 'nolifes' which isnt a fucking word Smile and notice how you didnt actually insult me? its because you dont have any shit to say, you have to keep recycling it because you dont know shit about me. but i know LOTS about you Wink lol red's just mad because I wouldnt find his dady for him. stupid shit, hahaha i used to have screenshots of when you asked me for to find your daddy but i deleted them because i dont give shits about autistic redneck wannabe gangster rednecks from North Carolina. lol you keep fucking saying Ace is supposed to be aborted. what does abortion mean? your parents dont want you so they try kill you. THats EXACTLY what happened to you bro Very Happy Except your mommy killed HERSELF instead of you. Your daddy fucking ran away because he doesnt want a gay son Smile sounds like youre the 'failed abortion' here, am i right? yup. how much you guys wanna bet this faggot autistic redneck is gonna reply about me being fat or something. lol i win
Back to top Go down
Elitehax0r

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:26 am

You guys still reply to him? Doesn't it get old to read the same thing 1000 times in different words?

I just scan through his posts to figure what kind of mongoloid he is.

O YU LIEIVE IN YUR M0MZ BAS3M3NT AND YU R AZN DAHHHHHH

If anything he's an attention whore. Apparently his parent's don't give him enough attention so he has to take out his issues online. Trying to belittle people in an attempt to make himself feel better.

After 4 or 5 post he realized he doesn't have anything to say and realized what time he was wasted but he still loves the attention so he decides to repeat himself in many different words. However you idiots(lol) still reply to him, adding fuel to his ember to keep him going. Eventually this is gonna come to end and poor ol' red has to start "trolling" for attention somewhere else.

Pathetic story really. Kinda touching.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 am

@jedi fagg, I am not wasting my time reading that long ass post Laughing looks like we are going to have to wait another week for jedishit to come outa rehab. Lololol and you call nc redneck when Texas is the top redneck state in the us. Wow, I repeat myself when this dumbfuck keeps saying I'm a redneck when his ugly fatass lives in Texas, the worst state in the us. And, again, he says these insults that supposedly are used to insult me? Ok, let me tell you this again jedifagg, these little sorry pathetic insults YOU repeat doesn't make me mad Very Happy it amuses me to see that your here still trying to troll me when you failed like a week ago. Go back to sticking that TV remote up your fatass like the gay little Texas redneck fagg you are Smile

@ohlord, you just repeated yourself like 10 times dipshit, you say my shut isn't original when your stupid 8 year old self posts that for like the 10th time. Go google some comebacks like Jedishit over there does and try to find a decent comebacks against me Very Happy

You 2 are pathetic against me lol idiotic nolifes
Back to top Go down
EpicJediDude
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:22 am

HAHAHA HES FUCKING STUPID. "sticking that TV remote up your fatass like the gay little Texas redneck fagg you are Smile" He called me fat? I was right. "You 2 are pathetic against me lol idiotic nolifes" He called me a 'nolife' which still isnt a fucking word. i was right again. lol get some new shit, red. if we were lying about it being repeated why is it that we could tell what you were gonna say before you said it? lol you repeat shit all the time, fighting with you has become boring :Dand how many fuckin times have you used the 'google your comebacks' line? get new shit, bro. autistic gay faggot wannabe gangster star wars north carolina orphan boy :)how fucking autistic can you get? lol i told you i dont live in texas. if you dont believe me, i dont give a shit. at least im not a fucking orphan. :Dlets play a game. if you repeat any of the shit you do on a regular basis in your next post, you get banned. I already fucking won hahaha faggot boy
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:49 am

lol? you insult my grammer? wtf, how is that supposed to insult me? idk. idiotic comments like that one is something a school nerd would make up. faggot, do you go to school? how do you go to school? internet or homeschooled? it took you a week in rehab to figure out what to say to me jedishit, Laughing you have no more left so you google your texas redneck comebacks lol nobody likes texas cowboy rednecks who assrape cows all the time and listen to that awful country music. disgusting, your worst then gothic queen queer and failed abortion acehole. Very Happy if I repeat things I get banned? no lets play the game of whoever has tried to troll me but failed, gets banned forever. id love that game. ik 1 internet whore, 2 faggots, and 1 retarded buttugly texas assraper who gets auto banned. you surprise me jedishit, are you in rehab now? hows your heart? go practice walking so you wont have to use a crane no more lolol
Back to top Go down
EpicJediDude
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 am

I never insulted your grammar, stupid fuck. Never said anything about it. You make yourself look stupid again, after doing exactly what i said you would do. he repeated the Google thing AGAIN. lol youre fucking pathetic if you dont see how right we are when we say you recycle shit because you cant think it up yourself. lol im not gonna reply here anymore(its obvious youre gonna say its because im scared, i dont give a shit) i have better things to do than argue with an autistic orphan online. bye red, have fun on HACK clan with Dickdino who's a legal adult and is dating a 12 year old girl online. lol fucking pervert wannabe hackers, cant hack shit except a dead psp game. lmao fucking hilarious
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:52 am

LOL YOU DID BEFORE IDIOT you insulted my grammar and you just made some pathetic comment saying 'nolifes' isn't a word? Wow, look what I just did. Made jedishit rage quit. No wait, he didnt rage quit, he is leaving cause either his fatass arms are to tired or he had another heart attack. LMFAO shitheaded Texas redneck boy. Looks like he got shitfaced after he got trolled by me. Laughing pussy ass bitch
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:55 am

Ha, and nobody is laughing with you jedifagg, their all laughing AT you. Well, all of [HACK] is right now. Thank you, for humiliating yourself on here trying but failing to troll me for the 10000th time jedishit Very Happy go waste your time on Xbl like the nolife faggot you are. And don't worry, one of my friends on Xbl is one of your personal friends XD ik everything there is to know about you jedifagg. Lololol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:25 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
lol? you insult my grammer? wtf, how is that supposed to insult me? idk. idiotic comments like that one is something a school nerd would make up. faggot, do you go to school? how do you go to school? internet or homeschooled? it took you a week in rehab to figure out what to say to me jedishit, :lol:you have no more left so you google your texas redneck comebacks lol nobody likes texas cowboy rednecks who assrape cows all the time and listen to that awful country music. disgusting, your worst then gothic queen queer and failed abortion acehole. :Dif I repeat things I get banned? no lets play the game of whoever has tried to troll me but failed, gets banned forever. id love that game. ik 1 internet whore, 2 faggots, and 1 retarded buttugly texas assraper who gets auto banned. you surprise me jedishit, are you in rehab now? hows your heart? go practice walking so you wont have to use a crane no more lolol

I love how this noob is still using my name. xD what a fag.
Back to top Go down
Gonjo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Gonjo

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Ace700 wrote:
Gonjo wrote:

LOl I just laughed at that highlight. Just wow xD.

Notice how I refrained from messaging back? Hate me I really don't give a fuck.  

Wait... what? What? Oooookay. Whatever floats your boat.

Ace700 wrote:
[HACK]Red wrote:
lol? you insult my grammer? wtf, how is that supposed to insult me? idk. idiotic comments like that one is something a school nerd would make up. faggot, do you go to school? how do you go to school? internet or homeschooled? it took you a week in rehab to figure out what to say to me jedishit, :lol:you have no more left so you google your texas redneck comebacks lol nobody likes texas cowboy rednecks who assrape cows all the time and listen to that awful country music. disgusting, your worst then gothic queen queer and failed abortion acehole. :Dif I repeat things I get banned? no lets play the game of whoever has tried to troll me but failed, gets banned forever. id love that game. ik 1 internet whore, 2 faggots, and 1 retarded buttugly texas assraper who gets auto banned. you surprise me jedishit, are you in rehab now? hows your heart? go practice walking so you wont have to use a crane no more lolol

I love how this noob is still using my name. xD what a fag.

I guess that wasn't directed towards him then. One of these "hack-fags" you seem to hate so much. You understand my confusion, surely. I assume "Now im really done" means, you know, "Now im really done".

Mind of I ask why you want people to hate you so badly? This isn't me saying "Hey, I don't like what you post and therefore hate you." This is more you somewhat asking to be hated. Hell, I called you out on one thing and suddenly I hate you?
Back to top Go down
Elitehax0r

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:21 am

I don't really understand why the hell you guys till reply in this thread.

Common sense isn't so common eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 am

Elitehax0r wrote:
I don't really understand why the hell you guys till reply in this thread.

Common sense isn't so common eh?

Me either Lol Let the topic die.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:33 am

Does Red ever shut up O.O
Back to top Go down
Elitehax0r

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:44 am

No, I explained his whole story.

Back to top Go down
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:48 am

this has become more than stupid

staff where art thou?

if someone else opens and continues arguing like this
they'll get banned
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Sup Gonjo
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: News-
Jump to: