General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?

Go down 
+13
Gonjo
[HACK]Red
EpicJediDude
[ESP]nizbeast
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
TheJediMan
Sence
OhLord
Beto
asdfg123786
SPIKE THE R8
[HACK]thedarkknight1
Epicjediman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:24 am

Well. We got lock the topic now. You're going of topic!
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:32 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
Wow, queen of the queers, your such a stupid bitch. You saw ace BEFORE you saw my pic dipshit, cause you were dating him before I posted my pic. So obviously, you eyes got burned looking at aces ugly ass. But before I go further, got any proof of aces 'handsomeness'? Only proof is posting his picture. Otherwise, we will all know him as a butt ugly Internet nolife. Very Happy

I love how right when you say somthing, next thing you say is totally different from what you said first. Get your shit right before posting your lame comebacks. ;)works for me

ACTUALLY you dumbass, I saw your ugly fake gang pic on TLG when you posted it as your avatar. Way before I was with Ace.

Soo.., I guess that makes you the stupid bitch with poor memory o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:42 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
Wow, queen of the queers, your such a stupid bitch. You saw ace BEFORE you saw my pic dipshit, cause you were dating him before I posted my pic. So obviously, you eyes got burned looking at aces ugly ass. But before I go further, got any proof of aces 'handsomeness'? Only proof is posting his picture. Otherwise, we will all know him as a butt ugly Internet nolife. Very Happy

I love how right when you say somthing, next thing you say is totally different from what you said first. Get your shit right before posting your lame comebacks. ;)works for me

Oh, god red are you a faggot? You want to see my sexy pic? Well fuck you! I don't give another guy/boy my pic. Only my sexy queen may have my pic Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:52 am

Ace700 wrote:

Oh, god red are you a faggot? You want to see my sexy pic? Well fuck you! I don't give another guy/boy my pic. Only my sexy queen may have my pic Embarassed 

Yep, I have all his handsome pics :love: 
And Ace, Reds only 14 so he's a lil gay boy o;
Back to top Go down
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:26 am

๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ wrote:
I just ate a twinkie yesterday...

Actual twinkies. Not that generic shit your mom buys.
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:06 am

Nice almost 1K views.
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:32 am

I think this is a success Smile
Back to top Go down
SPIKE THE R8
Administrator
Administrator
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:57 am

I blame goz for making me go off topic.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xasrx.forumotions.net/forum
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 am

Yes, actual twinkies.
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 am

What stupid ass told you I lived in Texas lmao I can change my IP at will, dumbfuck. I've proven it many times, I can make it look like I live anywhere, autistic redneck. You're so fucking stupid, you thought ace lived in Japan and now you think I live in Texas? And you call us idiots, kid? Lol you're fucking funny. And I was laughing my ass of when you said you didn't mea. It when you wanted to find your dad and you we're testing me. BITCH PLEASE. You're not fucking fooling anyone, no matter how much you say it, no ones gonna believe your autistic lies. We all know you meant it, because you need to find your daddy so he can buttfuck some more. XD Go play with your monkey friend Nysha and kiss your faggot fanboy boyfriend Dark who doesn't seem to understand no 14 year old is still obsessed with fucking superheroes like some gay twat. But first you'll have to get all that dick (Dandinos) out of your mouth if you wanna kiss him. Ether do that or shut the fuck up, or else ill get some more bloods to come and blow your fucking head off like they did to your ugly disgrace of a pile of shit you called a mother Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:41 am

He thinks im from Japan. Cause I use a anime character..

And Jedi you sir should be given cookies. Epic pwn!
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Lol ^
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Actually, oh lord, fatasses like ace and jedishit store their lifetime supply of twinkies in their basement,

@queen, you fucking whore, I had a damn bandana on at the time so you didn't see my face dipshit. You saw ace then you got yourself blinded seeing his ugly ass then you come here saying I used dark and dans pic as myself. Wink smart little bitch are you

@ace, don't give me that shit acehole cause when I pced you, you wanted to see my pic too. Jackass. Look who's talking. And idk what makes a person gay by asking to see a pic of your fucking ugly face. I bet your drunk parents told you to use that as a excuse to hide your ugly face from the world to keep us innocent people from being blind for life. Wink try plastic surgery if you want them failed abortion scars to be enough for us to see them without beig blind. Bitch.

@jedi fagg, stop your bullshit lies cause the day you joined esp, ninja gave me your ip and I checked it the day you went on hacks chat box talking to me and sniper. You failed redneck Texas fatass Laughing have you figured out what a car is? Before you answer that question, have you managed to get your fatass up the stairs of your basement? Idk but I think you need a tall ass crane to get your 800 pound ass off the couch. Hopefully that works Wink how did you manage to type on your computer jedifagg? Your fingers weigh as much as my whole body. Dipshit needs to learn that being some sorry excuse of a Internet troll won't get him nowhere in life. Your daddy wasted his energy fucking your inbread grandpa and making such a fatass nolife. Did they ever shoot themselves?

Last edited by [HACK]Red on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:14 pm

Little bitch, no I mean fatass bitch, get a life you Texas redneck. Nobody uses these redneck Texas words like 'twat'. Whatever that means bro, for some reason I'm thinking your making these pathetic words to try and offend me :p but guess the fuck what? You suck as a troll and your amusing me with these stupid redneck comebacks. Did you try to teach ace the ways of being a Texas redneck shithead like yourself? Wow your such a good teacher. You taught him well enough to fight off a little 3 year old. Laughing iv already trashed him enough on the xat that he doesn't like to PC me no more. Wink try a little harder jedifagg, cause you have the worst trolls iv ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:33 pm

haha I love how this faggot is avoiding what I say about his mommy because it hurts his feelings. He makes up some shit about me living in a basement and I'm fat? Lol you're fucking funny, if you you actually believe all these stories you've made up by yourself. And what the fuck is up with you and the term 'redneck' you used it four times, bitch lol I have the worst 'trolls'?? A 'troll' isn't the messages you post. A person is a troll, dumbshit hahaha I love arguing with autistic redneck Carolina faggot wannabe gangster keyboard warriors. You're so fucking easy to anger Very Happy that's why you had to fucking edit your post twice, you probably spelled every fucking word wrong and had to redo it lol stupid shit, after telling you once, you still don't get it. I don't live in Texas, Daniel. hahaha such a pussy, ill post a pic on this topic if you post one first. Do it, bitch. Ill post one too Smile
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Jackass, you still think I'm mad? Your the one making a fool outa yourself thinking your making me mad. And ik a troll is a person dipshit cause I just said your a sorry excuse for a troll, fucktard. Your funny Laughing you think your making me mad with these little redneck Texas bullshit comebacks you get from google. Wow you failed little prick epic Jedi fagg. You will still pussy out like ace did by posting his fake little pic he got from google. He even admited he likes one direction. What a faggot. Did he get his music taste from you rednecks like you from TEXAS? I didn't even know your allowed to listen to shit other then your redneck country shit lmao fatass, get off the damn couch bro. Tell me your address so I can drive a crane to your house and lift your arm up enough for you to reach the remote to your tv. Whenever you need help lifting your fatass, you know who to ask. Pricks like you make me laugh, you little nolife Internet shithead with the gayest trolls ever seen. Redneck cowboys in Texas eats cow shit cause they don't use anything better to eat other then jedi faggs chode. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Flame Wars   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:15 pm

Ah, good 'ole GN flame wars...lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:51 am

Red.. Now you think im from texas.. God you can't be this retarded xD
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:56 am

[HACK]Red wrote:

@queen, you fucking whore, I had a damn bandana on at the time so you didn't see my face dipshit. You saw ace then you got yourself blinded seeing his ugly ass then you come here saying I used dark and dans pic as myself. ;)smart little bitch are you

Lolol your such a faggot it kills me =')
The part of your ugly fat face that I did see was enough to blind anyone ^
And I never said you used Dan or Darks fataas pic o.o. Red you think your a clever little bitch saying lies eh o;

Oh and, if Ace did have scars on his face (which he doesn't) It would just add to his sexiness o; <3
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:53 am

Well uglyness but whatev Razz
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:39 am

๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ wrote:
Well uglyness but whatev Razz

Who are you talking about, Gozi? o.o
Back to top Go down
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:40 am

~QueenOfTheEmpire~ wrote:
[HACK]Red wrote:

@queen, you fucking whore, I had a damn bandana on at the time so you didn't see my face dipshit. You saw ace then you got yourself blinded seeing his ugly ass then you come here saying I used dark and dans pic as myself. ;)smart little bitch are you

Lolol your such a faggot it kills me =')
The part of your ugly fat face that I did see was enough to blind anyone ^
And I never said you used Dan or Darks fataas pic o.o. Red you think your a clever little bitch saying lies eh o;

Oh and, if Ace did have scars on his face (which he doesn't) It would just add to his sexiness o; <3

Since when are scars sexy!?
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 am

@acehole, wow bro, your asian eyes must have been a lil to closed to read what I said. "Did you try to teach ace the ways of being a Texas redneck shithead like yourself?" Either your english is really bad or you had your Asian eyes a little more closed then they normally are. Dipshit, where in that comment did I say you were from Texas? Laughing pathetic fatass failed abortion. That beer was a waste for your parents to drink while they were making your ugly ass. I'm sure they won't make the same mistake 'fucking under the influence' and making yourself a little brother. They already failed enough the first time and made it worse when the abortion doctor didnt cut your throat to kill you. Instead, they cut your balls off. How's it like to know you will forever be a virgin? Very Happy

@queen of the queers, LOL your such a lie, YOU JUST POSTED SAYING I USED DANS PIC FOR MY AVATAR, dumbass. Did looking at aceholes ugly face mess up your memory too? Wink and you think failed abortion scars look sexy? You are a FREAK you gothic bitch. I remember seeing your pic on tlg and you look like a pale gothic freak. Goths are so ugly and disturbing. No wonder the queen of the queers and acehole are so "cute" together. Queen queer considers people with face scars like this guy looks sexy, https://2img.net/h/s15.postimg.cc/pnbmd27gb/image.jpg oh god. Nasty gothic Internet whores like you make normal people like me SICK

Back to top Go down
Beto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:47 am

Fun fact: There's a ulti in league of legends called ace in the hole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:26 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
@acehole, wow bro, your asian eyes must have been a lil to closed to read what I said. "Did you try to teach ace the ways of being a Texas redneck shithead like yourself?" Either your english is really bad or you had your Asian eyes a little more closed then they normally are. Dipshit, where in that comment did I say you were from Texas? :lol:pathetic fatass failed abortion. That beer was a waste for your parents to drink while they were making your ugly ass. I'm sure they won't make the same mistake 'fucking under the influence' and making yourself a little brother. They already failed enough the first time and made it worse when the abortion doctor didnt cut your throat to kill you. Instead, they cut your balls off. How's it like to know you will forever be a virgin? Very Happy

@queen of the queers, LOL your such a lie, YOU JUST POSTED SAYING I USED DANS PIC FOR MY AVATAR, dumbass. Did looking at aceholes ugly face mess up your memory too? ;)and you think failed abortion scars look sexy? You are a FREAK you gothic bitch. I remember seeing your pic on tlg and you look like a pale gothic freak. Goths are so ugly and disturbing. No wonder the queen of the queers and acehole are so "cute" together. Queen queer considers people with face scars like this guy looks sexy, https://2img.net/h/s15.postimg.cc/pnbmd27gb/image.jpg oh god. Nasty gothic Internet whores like you make normal people like me SICK

Thats soo illogical red.. xD

Im asian and im from texas.. Okay yea im asian and im from texas affraid  mad :rofllmao:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: News-
Jump to: