General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?

Go down 
+13
Gonjo
[HACK]Red
EpicJediDude
[ESP]nizbeast
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
TheJediMan
Sence
OhLord
Beto
asdfg123786
SPIKE THE R8
[HACK]thedarkknight1
Epicjediman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:02 am

Spike I seriously don't give a fuck about 'war' some people wanted to fight them over a game so a said it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:05 am

Threats I can't deliver? Do you even fucking know me? You would if you'd been here at least a fucking week, dumbshit. Shut the fuck up, I bet you're a British faggot too, lol you queers gonna call Ace a pussy? You're ruled by a fucking woman. Case closed, bitch. I win. Now, please, sit your ass down before I proceed to troll your gay ass too.
Back to top Go down
http://Lemonparty.org

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 am

Lmao If there was a thanks button I think I'd thank all of jedis posts xD

Epic Pwn ^
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:59 am

First time iv seen jedi asslick and no ace we aint locking cuz everyone is on topic.
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 am

Very Happy
It's not asslicking to say the truth bro. But hey, maybe you're right. How would I know anything about licking people's asses, I mean, you're the pro here, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:05 am

Are we disrespecting staff? Smile
Back to top Go down
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:06 am

I don't know, are we? Wink
Back to top Go down
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:07 am

You disrespect me, I disrespect you. I'm not one of those pussy Brits who sucks your dick 24/7 so you won't ban. Lol I love how you think I fucking give a shit if you ban me. I'm not telling you to, but it's a fucking site. You're not hurting me in any way.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:08 am

Oh i dont care if i hurt you, Im not the one who just swears 24/7 and is always ass licking and switching sides all the time, no its not like you called queen a PA whore and ace a dickhead. No no..
Back to top Go down
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 am

Lol you're so happy I disrespected you, why? It's obvious, you admins could do so much, but since nobody does shit on here, you never get to do anything with the power. That's why you fucking make nfraction points, and look for the easiest ban possible. Bitch, do I fucking care? Ill fucking post on a 2 year old topic if I want to. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:11 am

Anndd... strike.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:43 am

Epicjediman wrote:
Lol you're so happy I disrespected you, why? It's obvious, you admins could do so much, but since nobody does shit on here, you never get to do anything with the power. That's why you fucking make nfraction points, and look for the easiest ban possible. Bitch, do I fucking care? Ill fucking post on a 2 year old topic if I want to. Deal with it.

Listen faggot, Stop dodging the stuff me and goz say just because its true.

You have never delivered on a trolling promise ever and 0 people have ever left anywhere because of you.

The only thing you have ever achieved is getting banned in the most places.

So admit it, your a fail at life, you swear and attempt to troll to make yourself so superior because your life is crap and you like to mess people about and waste their time to make yourself feel better cus you were bullied as a kid or something.

And you can say what you like, you'll never be superior on any levels than anyone on here. and that says something with ace here.

And if you keep that attitude up:

A: you'll never get a job
B: you won't get cash from a job
C: You won't have a life

Because believe me, one day someone is gonna come along, see you being a dick and knock you out. There are many people like that, and one day you will see.

So do everyone a favour for once and quit trying to make yourself better than us because it is unachievable.

@ace and queenie, you guys are so superficial it is amazing your still alive.

You jump from one friend to another. Take what goz said, Jedi insulted both of you before now and ace, you have complained about jedi multiple times before, and now you said with him? Rofl, now thats irony for you.

And you clearly state you don't care about gaming or hack or GN or anything like that, so why not leave forever? You can't succeed on games, you have shown that yourself, and if you wanna make a 'happy friends' site, then do it, so why not just leave everywhere and stop trying to mess around with people? If you don't care about games, don't hang around on a gaming site, it's that simple. Its the same principal with jedi, if you don't have a good life, don't become a troll, but instead study hard at school, get good grades, get a job and improve your life, instead of wasting your time being a failed troll.

Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:01 am

couldn't have said that better dark Very Happy

+1 guy on these clans who knows jedi fagg is a nolife who gets shitfaced when he gets trolled on the internet for the thousandth time.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:33 am

@Dark
We're superficial?...
You need a grammer lesson.. neither Ace nor myself are "Superficial" And actually, you and Dan would be the correct example of "Superficial".

I haven't "Jumped" from any friends.
And we don't care about gaming,hack or GN?

There's more to life then gaming, but that doesn't mean we don't "care" about it. GN, it's another site related to this era of psp gaming. As for hack, you guys are an Es Taliban.

And as for the "Leave and stop trying to mess around with people"
Take your own advice. I notice you still make accounts on our site and come to our chats. So perhaps it's you Dark, that needs a life and to study hard in school for good grades, get a job, and improve your life.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:58 am

~QueenOfTheEmpire~ wrote:
@Dark
We're superficial?...
You need a grammer lesson.. neither Ace nor myself are "Superficial" And actually, you and Dan would be the correct example of "Superficial".

There's more to life then gaming, but that doesn't mean we don't "care" about it. GN, it's another site related to this era of psp gaming. As for hack, you guys are an Es Taliban.

Take your own advice. I notice you still make accounts on our site and come to our chats. So perhaps it's you Dark, that needs a life and to study hard in school for good grades, get a job, and improve your life.

lolz, ur funny.

I haven't made an Agz account in months and the only times I do are to see how ur member list is coping.

And I never come on your chat, albeit a few weeks ago as anubis invited me, but now, idgaf.

And how many bf's have you been through now in the time i've known you?? How is it??

Umm, Dan, Anubis, Nova, Ace, and probably then some?

You use and dump friends when it pleases you.

And that makes you superficial.

Superficial on skill, superficial on members, superficial in mind.

Definition for you: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/superficial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:17 pm

[HACK]thedarkknight1 wrote:

~QueenOfTheEmpire~ wrote:
@Dark
We're superficial?...

lolz, ur funny.

I haven't made an Agz account in months and the only times I do are to see how ur member list is coping.

And I never come on your chat, albeit a few weeks ago as anubis invited me, but now, idgaf.

And how many bf's have you been through now in the time i've known you?? How is it??

Umm, Dan, Anubis, Nova, Ace, and probably then some?

You use and dump friends when it pleases you.

And that makes you superficial.

Superficial on skill, superficial on members, superficial in mind.

Definition for you: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/superficial

Nah Im the only bf ;)And these following are faggots: Dan and Nova.  Oh and dark bro your not all that :)Im sure me and jedi could pwn your gay ass easy :DYour nothing right now SWES is dead and gone after i released your guys vip :Pand i recall you saying: "If you leak that vip I will pwn your ass and kick you off all clans" Hey guess what? Im still here faggot. Don't forget!

So get out of your gay ass star wars series. And get some skill:

Oh and lastly take a look at my defination for you guys:

http://prntscr.com/1e4imq

It suits you guys. You guys probably can't hack.. Err wait I mean CAN't Hack.

As Linblow once said:

Linblow wrote:
Just because You have a modded psp don't make you a god damn hacker

SO get out of your fantasy world bro Smile Once you start writing viruses and actually learn how to do malicious things. Then I'll acknowledge you as a "hacker" intell then have fun modding ram dumps skids/modders.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:43 pm

since when was this a clan?

And since when was this about hacking?/

This is about Arrogant, OTT noobs like yourself who think they are superior and can control everyone through actions.

Swes? Still alive dude.

And your nothing now on the gaming front.

And making malicious coding makes you feel superior does it? Do you feel better than everyone else because you attempt to ruin people's lives? Do you think you can succeed?

Because let me tell you this. Making viruses = Pointless because you need to be 5* hacker to get past security features and most security features can block even the best viruses.

And nowadays, Hacking pcs = jail cells and/or fines.

Cut the crap bro.

This is not about hacking, not about games.

This is about you and your 'allies' trying to make themselves feel superior to everyone on here, when really you have nothing.

You have maybe some 'hacking' skill, which won't get you far.

You cannot get anywhere in life like this, always attempting to be the best, it doesn't work bro. It just doesn't. because remember this, In the end there is ALWAYS without fail someone better than you.

I don't mod ram dumps or anything. Hell, I've barely even played swes recently. I moved onto PS3 bro.

and i'm gay? seriously? i've had girlfriends and I can get laid easier than you ever will be able to, so ya. The difference is, I don't have to rape people to have sex, and i'm not in it for sex unlike little rapist perverts like you.

I'm done with you freaks. Because you will never admit you are in the wrong, even though you are. (At least I can do that) But not admitting something doesn't make you correct, so remember that.

because one day, you will suffer and i'm going to relish in that thought for the rest of my life.

To put it straight, enjoy what little of a life you have, because doing malicious things never gets anyone anywhere. You gain nothing, receive nothing and it will never change ace.

Fyi: I don't want to be a hacker. Hacking is gay bro, its useless and stupid.

so goodbye mofo.

@fitzy, Now would be a good time to discuss this crap with ace, wouldn't it? And if you want this place to succeed, I do recommend making some bans. Ace, queen and jedi have a tendancy to make places inactive (Agz, Acz, SGK, TLG and probably other places)

Purging the assholes of the gaming world is always a good thing/.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:05 pm

What The Fuck acehole, you didn't do shit when you released our very old outdated swbes vip codes. you actually made it more active when we had that pointless es war with you cause we fucking burned you enough to make you 'quit' swbes. so shut you shit cause you havnt won anything anybody cares about. so fuck off and fix your so called "active" site and then come talk to the clan that has survived 2 years. nobody cares about hacking cause its VIDEO GAME hacking not some pc bull shit that nolifes like yourself waste your whole lives on.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:11 pm

wow only nolifes posts word definitions on some dictionary site. clearly your a nolife if you think anyone is going to read that. fucking dumbass fail.

this is by far the worst comeback iv heard from you and none of the one you used were close to decent.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:45 pm

@jedi fagg, don't through a bitchfit over getting trolled on the Internet. Your life's work is molesting us 14 year olds on these clans cause you got ass raped by your father. What to you expect from kids on the Internet? I dare you to find me you little bitch, I'm not scared of some redneck bastard from Texas who likes stalking people like us. You don't know me or my past at all. Now stop your crying over us kids trolling you and get the fuck off these kid clans cause clearly you don't care. Why havnt I seen you on hack Jedi fagg? Remember that time on the shout? Cause I do. Funny how you said you were leaving clans months ago and I still see your ugly ass here molesting us innocent little kids.

~Daniel
Back to top Go down
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:21 pm

This is getting to be too much like FaceBook. My god.
Back to top Go down
Beto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:17 pm

i got the perfect summary for this argument. you're a dumbass fag and im superior than you.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Lol it does feel like fb
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Ace700!   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:41 pm

I just wanted to throw this in here, sorry it's a bit late:

Happy Birthday Ace700!:partytime: 
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Lol rage comments in 3....2....1...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: News-
Jump to: