General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?

Go down 
+13
Gonjo
[HACK]Red
EpicJediDude
[ESP]nizbeast
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
TheJediMan
Sence
OhLord
Beto
asdfg123786
SPIKE THE R8
[HACK]thedarkknight1
Epicjediman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 pm

It's unlocked o.o Oh noes
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:23 pm

What? Queen queer have you lost your memory again? You just said scars are sexy. I must be blind looking at how pathetic these little insults are that you people use cause I swore I remember you saying scars are sexy.

@sence, yes, we are all considered 'immature kids' to your standards for fighting. Lets see if your a 'immature kid' sence:

You are a asswipe sence. What does your instincts tell you to do? Abuse your powers against me? Try (but fail) to troll me? if you do those things, your considered a 'immature kid' to YOUR standards. Best thing for you to do is calm the fuck down and ignore everything I just said. Be a very 'mature adult' by keeping your shit to yourself Very Happy

And gozitan told me it was alright for me to trash anyone who fucks around with me on this topic. So if you don't want to disobey goz, keep your abusive powers off me.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Disrespecting an admin now,Red? o.o...
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 pm

And I thought you were ignoring me queen, looks like your not. So keep your bitch shit to yourself if you want me to stop fighting you Wink and no, clearly I'm not disrespecting a admin. Calling him a asswipe is definatly NOT disrespecting him. Really queen? Stateing the obvious makes you look like a idiot then you normally are. Wait, am I taking that question wrong? Are you really to blind to see what I posted? If you are, then yes, im technically disrespecting a admin. Very Happy

Ace, stop skyping poor little queen queer, your hurting her eyes. You should be ashamed blinding a poor little lonely Midwest farmgirl trying to make friends on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Aww, guys, please don't ban jedifagg. Sad it's already easy enough trashing acehole, queen queer, and ohlord on this topic but banning jedifagg is basically dumping half of the whole inactive gaymers team. And that isn't fair for the inactive gaymers to try to troll [Hack]s best troller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:32 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
And I thought you were ignoring me queen, looks like your not. So keep your bitch shit to yourself if you want me to stop fighting you ;)and no, clearly I'm not disrespecting a admin. Calling him a asswipe is definatly NOT disrespecting him. Really queen? Stateing the obvious makes you look like a idiot then you normally are. Wait, am I taking that question wrong? Are you really to blind to see what I posted? If you are, then yes, im technically disrespecting a admin. Very Happy

Ace, stop skyping poor little queen queer, your hurting her eyes. You should be ashamed blinding a poor little lonely Midwest farmgirl trying to make friends on the Internet.

I don't know if i should laugh at that.. lol You're a retard.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:00 am

Says the guy who just got trashed/trolled by me. Failed abortion freak Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:24 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
Says the guy who just got trashed/trolled by me. Failed abortion freak Wink

Trolled/Trashed? Posting multiple times don't make you a troll. But more of an idiot not clearly able to see the button 'edit'
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 am

What? You don't even have any good comebacks to say back to me failed abortion acehole, if you consider jedishit a troll after he posts long posts like I did then your just a jackass who doesn't make any sense. Laughing idiotic spamming shitheads like yourself should be banned from the Internet to keep people safe from getting blind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:01 pm

? Umm I can't comprehend what your saying.. It don't make any sense lol...
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Dude, it's your asian english. It's fucked. Get a damn dictionary bro, learn english if you want to learn how to troll people. Idiot. Either your jus some stupid asian or your some very very stupid english prick who can't read worth shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:36 pm

[HACK]Red wrote:
Dude, it's your asian english. It's fucked. Get a damn dictionary bro, learn english if you want to learn how to troll people. Idiot. Either your jus some stupid asian or your some very very stupid english prick who can't read worth shit.

Which one is it? I can't be both Razz
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:02 am

50 50 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:26 am

Look at his goz, this is like the 5th time iv told this stupid asian who can't read english. I never said you were from Texas acehole, I said your just a failed abortion asian who got his balls cut off by the failed abortion doctor Laughing let me see if this makes any sense to you,

Me no say ace from Texas, me say ace from Japan. Acehole is fagg.

Can you understand that with your asian english? Or do I have to use some asian translator?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:13 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
Look at his goz, this is like the 5th time iv told this stupid asian who can't read english. I never said you were from Texas acehole, I said your just a failed abortion asian who got his balls cut off by the failed abortion doctor :lol:let me see if this makes any sense to you,

Me no say ace from Texas, me say ace from Japan. Acehole is fagg.

Can you understand that with your asian english? Or do I have to use some asian translator?

Lawl. You're an idiot. Never said this "WOW you think im from texas" Or anything symbolizing this. Also im not asian redneck hillbilly Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Ace700 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elitehax0r

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:41 am

You're*
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Then why in the fuck did you say "which one is it? I can be both." Man your shitty english is really making yourself look like a dumbass lmao. Fix your retarded english, then we can talk Wink pathetic little prick with no balls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elitehax0r

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Ace and everyone else, just ignore him.

He's trying too hard to repeat the same things over and over and over again trying to hit a nerve to speak.

Almost as pathetic as his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Black-Isn't-Racist wrote:
Ace and everyone else, just ignore him.

He's trying too hard to repeat the same things over and over and over again trying to hit a nerve to speak.

Almost as pathetic as his name.

Haha Ikr. He lacks originality.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Acy, Reds a true dumbass o.o His posts don't even make sense..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:59 pm

~QueenOfTheEmpire~ wrote:
Acy, Reds a true dumbass o.o His posts don't even make sense..

Yep Smile
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:40 pm

EEEEEWWWWW OMFG THIS GUY IS SO FUCKING GAY, HE IS POSTING HIS GAY PICS OF HIMSELF AND THE KIDS HE MOLESTS!!! FAGGGOT LLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLL

Lucky you, I am not taking screenies of this gay shit...
Back to top Go down
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 am

holy shit u guys never stop, damn
when the forum gets full of immature rage posts we need epicjediman to come to the rescue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
[ESP]nizbeast
Forum Addicted

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Wow, guys I have a great pic for this!!!

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 987251565_22ea2338dd
Back to top Go down
http://espclan.com/forum
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:05 pm

@blackisntracest, really? that's all you got? you say I lack 'originality'? you dumbfuck. that's the only comeback your dumbass gots. your worst then queen queer and acehole combined. pathetic. you posted that same exact comment for, like, the 5th time. little 8 year old shitheads like yourself should shut the fuck up before he gets his teeth knocked out. Very Happy 

@acehole, again, says the guy who hasn't said 1 decent comeback against me. your a fail, just like your drunk parents were at making you, just like that abortion doctor who tried to slit your throat but instead, he cut your balls off, just like that interent whore queen queer, for some damned reason, going out with you. Laughing

@queen of all the queers, no don't give me them bitch lies. they don't make sense to you cause acehole over there blinded you again and really fucked up your modwestern farmgirl head cause you said you would ignore me. remember that queen? or did aceholes buttugly, hideous, failed abortion, 'SEXY' scarred face really fucked up your gothic head once again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: News-
Jump to: