General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?

Go down 
+13
Gonjo
[HACK]Red
EpicJediDude
[ESP]nizbeast
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
TheJediMan
Sence
OhLord
Beto
asdfg123786
SPIKE THE R8
[HACK]thedarkknight1
Epicjediman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Caitlyn!   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:37 am

Beto wrote:
Fun fact: There's a ulti in league of legends called ace in the hole

lol! But wait... That would mean that Ace700's girlfriend is... Click Here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 am

asdfg123786 wrote:
Beto wrote:

Haha no i love my Queen Smile
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:57 am

Not sure if compliment...
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:23 am

Ace700 wrote:
asdfg123786 wrote:
Beto wrote:

Haha no i love my Queen Smile

Lol sure, I'll dress up like that and stand next to Ace once I'm there =P
I like those boots O.O!
Back to top Go down
Beto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:59 am

Let's just say Ace could be taric cause you know that one skin makes him look like a different person. *cough cough* look at the new bundle that has taric in it *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:03 am

Reds mad? That's all you got left? You surprise me. I'm not mad, I just don't take bs from anyone.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:06 am

What? Acefagg your english is fucked. For the second time, I never said you were from Texas, idiot. Fix your english bro, no wonder your combacks suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:17 am

[HACK]Red wrote:
Reds mad? That's all you got left? You surprise me. I'm not mad, I just don't take bs from anyone.
No but i am losing interest in this dumb conversation lol..

Your lame comebacks and insults are pointless. Notice how I said your retarded and left it at that? Well it can't be helped. Razz So I forgive your idiot self.

Now feel free to reply all you want Smile your idiot replys are not going to bother me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:29 am

Ace700 wrote:
[HACK]Red wrote:
No but i am losing interest in this dumb conversation lol..

Your lame comebacks and insults are pointless. Notice how I said your retarded and left it at that? Well it can't be helped. Razz So I forgive your idiot self.

Now feel free to reply all you want :)your idiot replys are not going to bother me Very Happy

Ace +1 ^_^
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:52 am

Clearly it did bother you Laughing cause your fucktarded self just replyed to my 'retarded' comment Wink you are a faggot acehole who needs to get his failed abortion scars fixed if he wants to ever be part of humanity Very Happy LOL you think your winning? These petty trolls you get from jedi fagg makes you think your winning? Wow, in Japan they think losing a fight is winning a fight. Ace you are just a failed abortion prick who has NO life at all. To ahead, waste more of your life on the Internet you freak Laughing

Last edited by [HACK]Red on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Well anyways I can't believe there is 11 pages on this thread must be popular lol
Back to top Go down
OhLord
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:23 pm

There really isn't a fight here. There's just one annoying fuck using unoriginal shit 1001 times and typing long ass replies thinking you're accomplishing something by picking on race and appearance.

Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Your the original one using original shit jackass, you just said that the 5th time you stupid faggass bitch. 8 year olds like yourself aren't allowed to use 'nono' words like fuck, ass, and bitch. I bet your father would slap your bitchass if he saw you use them words your not supposed to use. Little prick. 'Ohlord', worst name ever. Lol
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:21 pm

You can tell how mad Red is since he has to type essays with his hillbilly language o.o
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:03 pm

See, look at this. Queen queer and acehole still think I'm mad. What exactly am I mad about? Me trashing a bunch of nolife Internet pricks after they tried to troll me? Very Happy funny how them little comments you consider insults are amusing me. Laughing go and continue to get your shit trolls from jedifagg or google, cause none of them are close enough to troll me. Idiots Wink

@'Ohlord' And your saying I'm writing long ass posts about race and appearance? The rest are doing it too dipshit, read the damn history before you make up shit like that you 8 year old retard. Go back to crying to your mommy saying we, the people on gn, used 'nono' words against you. Faggot.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:04 pm

@Queen

http://prntscr.com/1eymd6

Uglyness.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Red
[HACK]Red

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:08 am

Goz, the reason why she loves them 'sexy' failed abortion scars on aces hideous face is cause she's a gothic Internet whore who is used to seeing scars cause she cuts herself all the time because she hates herself because she lives in the Midwest where all the farmers and loners live. She is probably desperate for friends so she, like all the other Internet nolifes, rely on the Internet for friends. Queen queer is obviously a emo cause she thinks scars are sexy. Disgusting freaks like her make me puke.

@acehole, wana make yourself more 'sexy' for queen? Give me your address and I'll make your face real 'sexy' for her. I would tie you with a rope, tie you over the edge of a car and drive 100 mph while your face is dragging on the road. That will make queen queer happy Very Happy won't it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:09 am

Maybe you guys should lay off personal life and info.. etc..
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:28 am

๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ wrote:
@Queen

http://prntscr.com/1eymd6

Uglyness.

A scar is something that is on the outside.
It is a persons personalty that judges their "Sexiness", "beauty", and everything else like that.

@Red,
I'm just going to ignore you now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sence
Retired Staff
Sence

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:29 am

Locked because of immature kids arguing.
Back to top Go down
Sence
Retired Staff
Sence

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:44 am

NVM KIDS
Back to top Go down
TheJediMan
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:17 pm

HAHAHA HE CALLED US KIDS WHEN HE'S FUCKING LIKE 13 OR SOMETHING IRL LMAO GOOD ONE SENCE. EVERY FUCKING POST SO FAR HAS GOT ME LAUGHING MY ASS OFF XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Lmao this topic is soooo hilarious xD
Back to top Go down
TheJediMan
Banned

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 pm

I know right Sence is funny as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?   The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The chatspammer (ACE) War with A-Gz?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: News-
Jump to: