General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
Ace700 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Ace700 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

Ace700 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Ace700 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
Ace700 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

Ace700 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
Ace700 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
Ace700 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
Ace700 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

Ace700

Go down 
+2
..::..FrStD-Ch40S..::..
FiTzY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Welcome to the team Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 pm

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: ...   Ace700 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 pm

I'm not even gonna comment about this. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:59 pm

asdfg123786 wrote:

I agreed to asdfg123786. I hate it if Ace700 now got moderation functions. Ace700 will real want locked for him/her stupid topics like "General Nation - The end?" because he/she don't like critic to him/her!

Ah and I agreed to xXxBlackFalconxXx "You haven't changed a bit ace700...... To bad...... You will never learn".

Ace700 is now in the GN Staff team that is just a shame!
Back to top Go down
Gonjo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Gonjo

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:02 am

I, for one, have never seen a reason why Ace should not be part of the team. I can only imagine that the opposition you people have against Ace is due to personal bickering - And personal issues really shouldn't impact his position on these forums.

Maybe you should take up your complaint privately with Fitzy if you really think this is an issue. And post an actual argument, not just "I don't like this person, therefore they shouldn't be a part of the team".
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Good Job   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:51 am

Gonjo wrote:
I, for one, have never seen a reason why Ace should not be part of the team. I can only imagine that the opposition you people have against Ace is due to personal bickering - And personal issues really shouldn't impact his position on these forums.

Maybe you should take up your complaint privately with Fitzy if you really think this is an issue. And post an actual argument, not just "I don't like this person, therefore they shouldn't be a part of the team".

Good job Gonjo, keeping it it clean, but I haven't been on this forum long enough to have a personal bicker with anyone. The only person I could have bickered with in the past would be the entire GOD clan, and Unleashed, but that's long over. I said I wasn't going to comment, but now that I've kind of been asked a question...

My reason for not liking Ace700's addition to the staff, is because, from what I've seen on this site, there's kind of a split feeling about Ace700 with some people straight out hating, and others who are more chill with him. I feel that a staff member whould be someone who is reliable, has his/her own opinion in matters, and who's posts represent a strong and compelling part of any topic,squabble or disagreement. Thier posts should be read, and respected, they should be active members of the site and should be in good favour with all members of the site.

I know Ace700 meets a few of those unofficial requirements, but from what I've seen, not nearly all of them. That's just my thought on the situation, great for you Ace700 for making the team, but i'm still not sure about it...

Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:36 am

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
asdfg123786 wrote:

I agreed to asdfg123786. I hate it if Ace700 now got moderation functions. Ace700 will real want locked for him/her stupid topics like "General Nation - The end?" because he/she don't like critic to him/her!

Ah and I agreed to xXxBlackFalconxXx "You haven't changed a bit ace700...... To bad...... You will never learn".

Ace700 is now in the GN Staff team that is just a shame!

I only have one word to say and that is "You mad bro?" And if you learned from what i said previously once said: Falcon and me where buddies on xllx but due to the fact of him using me on his site for his own personal gain and later lieing to me saying it isn't my work is actually Very self centered.

And also im not an idiot who locks threads for no reason OR do it for any reason unless rules follow. I gave my reason on there: I said exactly " Site isnt shutdown therefore this topic is useless."

asdfg123786 wrote:

Good job Gonjo, keeping it it clean, but I haven't been on this forum long enough to have a personal bicker with anyone. The only person I could have bickered with in the past would be the entire GOD clan, and Unleashed, but that's long over. I said I wasn't going to comment, but now that I've kind of been asked a question...

My reason for not liking Ace700's addition to the staff, is because, from what I've seen on this site, there's kind of a split feeling about Ace700 with some people straight out hating, and others who are more chill with him. I feel that a staff member whould be someone who is reliable, has his/her own opinion in matters, and who's posts represent a strong and compelling part of any topic,squabble or disagreement. Thier posts should be read, and respected, they should be active members of the site and should be in good favour with all members of the site.

I know Ace700 meets a few of those unofficial requirements, but from what I've seen, not nearly all of them. That's just my thought on the situation, great for you Ace700 for making the team, but i'm still not sure about it...

Do you even know me!? Here ill say this " You don't disrespect me, then you get niceness from me if you do disrespect me you will probably get a big argument."
Also from what I seen you applied for staff as well correct? And you said a staff is "reliable" you sir have to follow rules to be reliable. You where banned for breaking a rule not just once but 3 times for "grave digging". If you wanted to be staff you need to follow the rules.

Gonjo wrote:

Thanks at least someone knows im good inside Razz And tell you the truth theres only one person that is personal problem and that was with falcon.

And with all this said that PROVIDES more then enough reasoning why I am probably most fit for the spot. Any other problems you may pm me from it. But for now stay on topic and congratulate me Razz
Back to top Go down
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 am

congratz ace Smile
asdfg123786 wrote:
asdfg123786 wrote:
Gonjo wrote:

My reason for not liking Ace700's addition to the staff, is because, from what I've seen on this site, there's kind of a split feeling about Ace700 with some people straight out hating, and others who are more chill with him. I feel that a staff member whould be someone who is reliable, has his/her own opinion in matters, and who's posts represent a strong and compelling part of any topic,suabble or disagreement. Thier posts should be read, and respected, they should be active members of the site and should be in good favour with all members of the site.

u contradicted urself
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
SPIKE THE R8
Administrator
Administrator
SPIKE THE R8

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 am

[quote="asdfg123786"]
Gonjo wrote:

HAHAHHAHA! If you had your way, I would NEVER become a staff member!!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://xasrx.forumotions.net/forum
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:54 am

well ur about to be demoted but i think i convinced fitz to give u a chance if u actual want to be mod Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
Gonjo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Gonjo

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 am

[quote="SPIKE THE R8"]
asdfg123786 wrote:
Gonjo wrote:

HAHAHHAHA! If you had your way, I would NEVER become a staff member!!! xD

Can you change your post? You made it look like I posted that, when it was asdfg123786.

Also, you should know that the "Staff Support" rank really brings with it little to no power. I always considered it as more of a test-run than anything else. So even if Ace turns out to be scum of the earth, then he'll be stopped before he has any real ability to change or ruin things for you. Ye have a right to be concerned, but please - calm your tits.
Back to top Go down

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 am

^^ Wish i could rep him for that. Staff is just a rank Very Happy

But since i have to work my way up ill be fine with this rank
Back to top Go down

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 am

Ace700 :rofl: shut up Razz, your reason is useless :hehehe: for "General Nation - The end?" Razz because your real reason is "Locked this "PEDOFILE" topic now, I cannot accept that I have Kaiserschmarrn called "You are PEDOFILE and a 40y. old man!" and I don't won't learned that I have failed Ace700 2496382268 ", that is the true reason. Very Happy

So, I'm for that you never get moderation/adminstration functions on this forum! Cool

Ace700 is now in the GN Team this is a big shame! :dancingpenis:
Back to top Go down

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 :rofl: shut up Razz, your reason is useless :hehehe: for "General Nation - The end?" Razz because your real reason is "Locked this "PEDOFILE" topic now, I cannot accept that I have Kaiserschmarrn called "You are PEDOFILE and a 40y. old man!" and I don't won't learned that I have failed Ace700 2496382268 ", that is the true reason. Very Happy

So, I'm for that you never get moderation/adminstration functions on this forum! Cool

Ace700 is now in the GN Team this is a big shame! :dancingpenis:

I swear you ARE an idiot. Why don't you go back to molesting kids like this man right here
You could learn alot from this man.

Now since we have kaiser flaming and going off topic how many infractions does that earn you i wonder?
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 am

I find this very amusing.
Give Ace a chance and don't flame him.
If any other thread will be opened about this you will be banned.
Kbai
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ace700 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace700   Ace700 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace700
Page 1 of 1