General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

who owns this xat??

Go down 
+2
[ESP]nizbeast
[HACK]thedarkknight1
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

who owns this xat?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who owns this xat??   who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Fitzy i think he just wants to prove that its his box and which it is. So call it you say its his box and then you can lock it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[ESP]nizbeast
Forum Addicted

PostSubject: Re: who owns this xat??   who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:08 pm

^^ agreed
Back to top Go down
http://espclan.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: who owns this xat??   who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:11 pm

FiTzY wrote:
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 wrote:
Actually i kind agree with kaiser he was one of the most active people on this site when i joined but you later banned him for something. That also brought down activity on the site. Word to the wise never BANN your most active person on the site.
And technically kaiser did make the first group therfore rights would be given to him.

It's pretty much like a code who ever posts a unreleased code unless its so VIP then you get the term leaker. So for now as what i read it's kaiser xat box intell you can prove you made this before the date he made it. Otherwise its rightfully his.

Note: im not taking sides on any of this. But i will explain what i think.

Fitzy cannot proved.

The chat box was free to registration on my registration day. Nobody has it use. It is corrently my box and nobidy can simple take because it is already taken.

Fitzy wish name is free but he cannot reg because XAT blocks it but he can make request for use. Between him whish name and my used is reall differnt my isn't in conflict with him.

He want generalnation with L after ra and my has only a i but big i in it it isn't generaLnation! You only think it is but isn't, it is only generaination and has nothing do with him clan, site and chat!

Look dude, i don't have any problem with you having the chatbox.
It's yours and you do with it what you wan't.

Good then you can close this topic. Thank you that you now accept it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who owns this xat??   who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:15 pm

..::UnLeasheD::.. wrote:
By the way, why do you want acess to the admin panel?
I also have no acess to the panel. You're right, it's kinda unfair but that's ok because I don't need it.
Even if i would have access to it, I would not touch it because it's Fitzy's forum and not mine and I actually would not be allowed to change anything without his permission.

I seen you are in the "Admin Group" and it is your decide if you use "Admin Panel" or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who owns this xat??   who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Ace700 wrote:
Fitzy i think he just wants to prove that its his box and which it is. So call it you say its his box and then you can lock it Very Happy

Fitzy has not belive and trust me but now he has did it. He has accept that the old not him is. This is a great step to be good if you want. I hope that this is permanently now. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: who owns this xat??   who owns this xat?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:24 pm

FiTzY wrote:
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
blafijiefpof ofofofoffofofo ffofofk,rnf

The reason why i never gave you acces to the admin panel is because your abusive and i was scared you should ruin the forums.
Admin panel acces it only for trusted developers, with other words: NOT for you.
Razz
man WTF did i miss under a couple of hours :rofl:
dude kaiser ik u helped out fitz a lot on this forum b4 but u need to stop all this conflict and and argument and let it go
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who owns this xat??   who owns this xat?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who owns this xat??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2