General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
ESNF EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

ESNF EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

ESNF EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

ESNF EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
ESNF EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

ESNF EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
ESNF EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
ESNF EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
ESNF EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

ESNF

Go down 
+2
monkeydude 458040
asdfg123786
6 posters
AuthorMessage
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: ESNF   ESNF EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:45 am

Well, it's not a clan, but here I go:

Hey guys, it's me; asdfg123786, many months ago, I created a site called Elite Squadron, Never Forgotten(ESNF), I had hoped that people found it online, but that is not the case, so I've decided to advertise it here!
The majority of us came together many years ago after meeting online playing Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron, some of us even from Renegade Squadron, my story started on Elite Squadron though.

I've been a member of well over 15 different clans, and have made an impact on each. Many of these clans are now dead, but the times we had on them are not. My friends, I believe that even though we have all moved on, those moments should be remembered, we had our fights, our friends and our fun, and we should respect that. When we look at the big picture, we are all members of the same group, we may have expanded, but we will forever be those who became the driving force behind ES and RS, we took them as our own and even went as far as to completely change the games!

I chose the General Nation as the site for posting because this is the major junction for all that is left. All those other sites that are still active are just gnats compared to what we have achieved here.

It is with great pleasure that I present to you, Elite Squadron, Never Forgotten.

Elite Squadron, Never Forgotten Link :love:

Last edited by asdfg123786 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com
monkeydude 458040

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:36 am

asdfg 123786 I joined please activate my account.
Back to top Go down

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Stop making damn sites lol.

This is just a plot to get the rest of the members to your site. Its only you and monky there. No one else. I didn't even bother to register due to the fact the theme does not even fit your site lol.

So please stop taking traffic from here and continue posting here maybe after this site gets more traffic then advertise Wink
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to Explain.   ESNF EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Well, I can see that monkeydude 458040 is getting involved, Ace700, I will follow FiTzY's rule and not bring up the subject of your you know what, but if I can just make one thing clear, we are a community, not just one site. We are a part of an interconnected, ever expanding group of individuals. It's not just GN as in the site, but GN as the homefront of all the sites put together. It is nor taking traffic away from GN, it is bringing traffic and creating a new thread in our vast web. As I said, it is not my attempt a clan, I don't even expect people to ne active, it is merely a home for our wayward thoughts and a place for good times in the old days to be remembered and relived. I genuinely hope that some of my words made sense to you. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by asdfg123786 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Let me say 3 things:

1: Do you think i care if falcon and you hate me? Your pawns. Both you and falcon both think your bada** but your not. You both are wannabes.

2: If its bringing traffic why did you say this is the only site you posted this thread on? So far you got one member from there by posting this link here. Its a diffrent story if you post it on others and they come here also on your site not one place does the words "GN" "General nation" Show up.

3: If you want times to be rembered keep it here or any other old site like god, UDH, UPH, etc...

This site isnt the same old site. Times change. This site was a SWES Clan site but not any more move on this site is dedicattted to ???. So at least take to connsideration your taking members away.

Note: I don't intend to insault no one. And nor do I choose to critcise i just am laying hard facts on what is being happened.
Back to top Go down
monkeydude 458040

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:40 am

asdfg123786 nice website I already started posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
..::..FrStD-Ch40S..::..
Administrator
Administrator
..::..FrStD-Ch40S..::..

Administrator

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:58 am

asdfg, sounds like you need to move on, es is dead if u have not yet noticed
Back to top Go down
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:51 am

Ace700 wrote:
Let me say 3 things:

1: Do you think i care if falcon and you hate me? Your pawns. Both you and falcon both think your bada** but your not. You both are wannabes.

2: If its bringing traffic why did you say this is the only site you posted this thread on? So far you got one member from there by posting this link here. Its a diffrent story if you post it on others and they come here also on your site not one place does the words "GN" "General nation" Show up.

3: If you want times to be rembered keep it here or any other old site like god, UDH, UPH, etc...

This site isnt the same old site. Times change. This site was a SWES Clan site but not any more move on this site is dedicattted to ???. So at least take to connsideration your taking members away.
Note: I don't intend to insault no one. And nor do I choose to critcise i just am laying hard facts on what is being happened.
I think we should have a special groups called "THE PWNERS" and have Ace as moderator of the group, because he just shat all over asdfg.
Back to top Go down
http://Lemonparty.org

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:02 pm

I so agree me and jedi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Falcon?   ESNF EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:53 am

Ace700 wrote:
Let me say 3 things:

Who is this Falcon you speak of? Oh, and you said we were pawns, pawns of whom might I ask?
Back to top Go down
Gonjo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Gonjo

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:00 pm

God, the "powning" that goes on in this forum is laughable.
Back to top Go down

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:37 pm

asdfg123786 wrote:
Ace700 wrote:
Let me say 3 things:

Who is this Falcon you speak of? Oh, and you said we were pawns, pawns of whom might I ask?

First Falcon is a noob who owns the site GU. The one who posted on my thread saying "You havent changed"

Second You are pawns. You try to use manipulation on me for things rember that pm you sent me asfg? Yea maybe it wasent a good idea. To send it now was it Wink

Lastly stop acting bada$$ you only make a fool of your self and your only going to get trolled Razz
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: What PM?   ESNF EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:27 am

Ace700 wrote:
asdfg123786 wrote:
Ace700 wrote:
Let me say 3 things:

First Falcon is a noob who owns the site GU. The one who posted on my thread saying "You havent changed"

Second You are pawns. You try to use manipulation on me for things rember that pm you sent me asfg? Yea maybe it wasent a good idea. To send it now was it Wink

Lastly stop acting bada$$ you only make a fool of your self and your only going to get trolled Razz

What PM? The only people I have PMed are Kaiserschmarrn, FiTzY, and Frosted - Chaos. I haven't PMed anyone else on this site, ever.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 am

Nobody got pwned here :l.. And quit your argueing, ES is dead.
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 am

Yes you did lol and Gozitan it is >.<
Back to top Go down

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:53 am

It ranges Ace 700, how many do you want to still have conflicting? With me you do not need more apologies, what you can do not you apologize!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ESNF Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESNF   ESNF Empty

Back to top Go down

ESNF
Page 1 of 1