General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

BCU, EHC - Bans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

BCU, EHC - Bans Empty
PostSubject: BCU, EHC - Bans   BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 am

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE POSTING, IT TAKES 5MINUTES, NOT MORE.

So I'm currently in a fight BCU and EHC, actually I think Nomann(the leader of EHC) could be a chill guy but he is a little too immature to talk to. So, this fight all through [HACK]Red, the former leader of the RED clan. He asked me to hack EHC and to give him the acces to the admin panel, I didn't know why so I went to the site and saw their clantag was EHC. And this fight with EHC, started because of the clantag [EHC], which was founded by me in 2011. (Elite Hackers Clan) now, EHC means something different but I don't care, I made the tag so I want the credit for it.
That's all I wait, one simple sentence with my name on it. But that seemed too much. So I raged a bit in their chat, I got banned, etc.
Next day RED had deleted his clan and made a new clan /nation (whatever) called BCU. I find this pretty gay, red. Stealing our idea, i'm not tollerating this shit. Grow up. But really, when you go to the site of BCU you will see there are only 12 year olds. I really wanna see how long it will last before they all start fighting each other.
And so.. I was very mad and made a spambot who first of all spammed their forums with our site and after that, I went on the account and started DDoSing their site. That went pretty well ( you can watch the video )
And so I got IP-banned on their site for several times, but IDGAF. I Can switch IPS all the time so yeah.
But let's get to the point.
I'm going to ban every member who flamed me on their site, such as DylanRocket, Nysha, Red, ...
DO NOT UNBAN THEM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

BCU, EHC - Bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCU, EHC - Bans   BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:07 am

READ THIS
Back to top Go down
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

BCU, EHC - Bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCU, EHC - Bans   BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:18 am

BCU, EHC - Bans Startrekwtfmd4
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

BCU, EHC - Bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCU, EHC - Bans   BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:23 am

.... Whats that suppose to mean osc..
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

BCU, EHC - Bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCU, EHC - Bans   BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:26 am

thats wat im asking
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

BCU, EHC - Bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCU, EHC - Bans   BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:50 am

FiTzY wrote:

So I'm currently in a fight BCU and EHC, actually I think Nomann(the leader of EHC) could be a chill guy but he is a little too immature to talk to. So, this fight all through [HACK]Red, the former leader of the RED clan. He asked me to hack EHC and to give him the acces to the admin panel, I didn't know why so I went to the site and saw their clantag was EHC. And this fight with EHC, started because of the clantag [EHC], which was founded by me in 2011. (Elite Hackers Clan) now, EHC means something different but I don't care, I made the tag so I want the credit for it.
That's all I wait, one simple sentence with my name on it. But that seemed too much. So I raged a bit in their chat, I got banned, etc.
Next day RED had deleted his clan and made a new clan /nation (whatever) called BCU. I find this pretty gay, red. Stealing our idea, i'm not tollerating this shit. Grow up. But really, when you go to the site of BCU you will see there are only 12 year olds. I really wanna see how long it will last before they all start fighting each other.
And so.. I was very mad and made a spambot who first of all spammed their forums with our site and after that, I went on the account and started DDoSing their site. That went pretty well ( you can watch the video )
And so I got IP-banned on their site for several times, but IDGAF. I Can switch IPS all the time so yeah.
I'm going to ban every member who flamed me on their site, such as DylanRocket, Nysha, Red, ...
DO NOT UNBAN THEM.
Start fighting each other? I'm on it.
Back to top Go down
http://Lemonparty.org
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

BCU, EHC - Bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCU, EHC - Bans   BCU, EHC - Bans EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Epicjediman wrote:
FiTzY wrote:

DO NOT UNBAN THEM.
Start fighting each other? I'm on it.

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BCU, EHC - Bans Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCU, EHC - Bans   BCU, EHC - Bans Empty

Back to top Go down

BCU, EHC - Bans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum