General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

New administrator & leader 'Sence'

Go down 
+4
Sence
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
TheJediMan
FiTzY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sence
Retired Staff
Sence

New administrator & leader 'Sence' Empty
PostSubject: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:16 am

Hello ladies and gentlemen
My name is Sence and as you can see I'm your new administrator and leader.
Who I am IRL doesn't matter.
From now on you will do things like I and only I say it, if you don't follow my rules you will be banned.
If you don't respect each other ON THIS SITE and on THIS SITE ONLY you will be banned.
It's as simple as that.
Now, I'm not into this clan shit so I don't give a shit. I'm here for the gaming site and nothing else.
You will be here to have a good time and not to fight with other people, you can do that at www.immaturekidsarguing.com
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Shit just got real.
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:25 am

Hi o.o
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:28 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
TheJediMan
Banned

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:15 pm

lmao who the fuck are you guys fooling? 'Sence' is obviously either Goz, Fitzy, Unleashed or Rnnerke, one of those pussies ruled by a woman. "From now on you will do things as I and only I say it" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good one, bro
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Runnerke Unleashed unactive Fitzy is busy and i dont like starting over. "Hahaha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:19 pm

I think its Fitzy. Its how he speaks.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:19 pm

It isnt fitzy cuz both were on xat and talking like an individual would.
Back to top Go down
TheJediMan
Banned

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:22 pm

You're fucking pathetic, Goz. Like seriously you're a horrible admin. Fitzy is okay and asdf is REALLY good at his position, but you, you fucking suck, sorry. You don't know shit about anything you just wanna ban people for no fucking reason so you can feel like you have power, not anyone else's fault nobody does shit on here. You seriously fucking created 'grave digging' and 'infraction points' like you're fucking stupid if you don't realize that's lowering your members. You fucking have like FIVE people who don't hate it here. You Fitzy, Beto, asdf, and unleashed. That's fucking it. Everyone else talks shit about the admins here or is banned. I bet you're probably gonna ban me for this post too like a little faggot, for "insulting staff" bitch, please. What makes you more deserving of respect than someone like red? I'd give d more respect than you he's fun to play with. You're just fucking annoying and stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 pm

TheJediMan wrote:
You're fucking pathetic, Goz. Like seriously you're a horrible admin. Fitzy is okay and asdf is REALLY good at his position, but you, you fucking suck, sorry. You don't know shit about anything you just wanna ban people for no fucking reason so you can feel like you have power, not anyone else's fault nobody does shit on here. You seriously fucking created 'grave digging' and 'infraction points' like you're fucking stupid if you don't realize that's lowering your members. You fucking have like FIVE people who don't hate it here. You Fitzy, Beto, asdf, and unleashed. That's fucking it. Everyone else talks shit about the admins here or is banned. I bet you're probably gonna ban me for this post too like a little faggot, for "insulting staff" bitch, please. What makes you more deserving of respect than someone like red? I'd give d more respect than you he's fun to play with. You're just fucking annoying and stupid

LMAO!!! And Also i think asdfg should be admin. Hes the only sane one.
Back to top Go down
Sence
Retired Staff
Sence

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 pm

TheJediMan wrote:
lmao who the fuck are you guys fooling? 'Sence' is obviously either Goz, Fitzy, Unleashed or Rnnerke, one of those pussies ruled by a woman. "From now on you will do things as I and only I say it" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH good one, bro

You speak like a little girl.
Banned you on this account, IP banning is fun for another time.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Jedi, dont bother trolling your teacher.
Back to top Go down
EpicJediDude
Banned

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Seriously asdf should be admin. What he fuck is goz admin but not asdf? asdfg is cool, I don't wanna kill him. I've never even tried to track anything on him, he doesn't bother me. Goz is annoying as fuck? Like seriously it's not only me who thinks this, goz isn't a good admin at all. I've been on MANY xats and everyone's agreed, goz is fucking stupid, Fitzy. If you want what's best for your site, demote him to like mod or something, not admin. Goz is ready for that, he's too much of a stupid ass ba. Happy faggot who wants to feel good about his power( not even fucking power all he can do is ban people on a website)
Back to top Go down
Sence
Retired Staff
Sence

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:34 pm

TheJediMan wrote:

At some point, you are right.
At another point, you are a girl.
I don't know about the staff on here, but I know that because of those 'lame' rules the forum did well and there were no problems.
And now that there are problems, I'm here to fix them.
I don't like arguing AT ALL.
So it's up to you guys, if you all want a fresh start, without arguing then that's OK with me!
I heard you are the troll on here so you cause your own problems fella.
Don't like me? I don't give a flying fuck, I'm here because I don't know any of you and I don't choose sides.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:35 pm

I love this hate Smile
Back to top Go down
EpicJediDude
Banned

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:38 pm

Sence wrote:
TheJediMan wrote:

I don't know about the staff on here, but I know that because of those 'lame' rules the forum did well and there were no problems.
So it's up to you guys, if you all want a fresh start, without arguing then that's OK with me!
Don't like me? I don't give a flying fuck, I'm here because I don't know any of you and I don't choose sides.
HAHAH he's threatening To IP ban me, what a stupid shit XD I have proxies I can register as many accounts as I want. You can't do shit to me when it comes to anything. I'm not scared of you, Sence. Pussy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sence
Retired Staff
Sence

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:41 pm

EpicJediDude wrote:
Sence wrote:
TheJediMan wrote:

HAHAH he's threatening To IP ban me, what a stupid shit XD I have proxies I can register as many accounts as I want. You can't do shit to me when it comes to anything. I'm not scared of you, Sence. Pussy. Wink

No need to be scared over the internet, little girl.
Like I said, do you want a fresh start, which means all your accounts unbanned or you want to stay the little girl you are?
Back to top Go down
EpicJediDude
Banned

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:48 pm

I already got a fresh start, fucktard. Fitzy unbanned all accounts so I don't need to to do shit. Now please, sit your ass down, kid. I could fucking tell everyone who you really are. I already checked your IP.
Back to top Go down
EpicJediDude
Banned

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:52 pm

You expect us to believe some random guy showed up because you guys called him in for reinforcement? How old do you think I fucking am? 3? Any dumbass knows it had to be one of you admins, just altering the way you talk to fool people.
Back to top Go down
Elitehax0r

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Sence wrote:
Hello ladies and gentlemen
My name is Sence and as you can see I'm your new administrator and leader.
Who I am IRL doesn't matter.
From now on you will do things like I and only I say it, if you don't follow my rules you will be banned.
If you don't respect each other ON THIS SITE and on THIS SITE ONLY you will be banned.
It's as simple as that.
Now, I'm not into this clan shit so I don't give a shit. I'm here for the gaming site and nothing else.
You will be here to have a good time and not to fight with other people, you can do that at www.immaturekidsarguing.com
Thanks.

What a joke this is.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Asdfg for Admin.
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Yes!   New administrator & leader 'Sence' EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:54 am

:rofllmao:
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New administrator & leader 'Sence'   New administrator & leader 'Sence' Empty

Back to top Go down

New administrator & leader 'Sence'
Page 1 of 1