General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

Im getting a new PC and I need your help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SPIKE THE R8
Administrator
Administrator
SPIKE THE R8

Im getting a new PC and I need your help. Empty
PostSubject: Im getting a new PC and I need your help.   Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:59 am

Ohaider all, My laptop can no longer handle SWTOR. It just lags like hell now - I've had it for about a year and 5 months, Am on it whenever I can, So It's kinda had all its potential used up ^^

A friend of mine told me to buy a Vibox.
I've been considering my options and I have chosen the Vibox Precision 6.
Spec's : Overclocked 4.0GHz AMD Athlon 750K Quad Core Trinity Processor, 2GB ATI Radeon HD 6670 Graphics Card, Big 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 RAM. http://www.amazon.co.uk/computers-accessories/dp/B007PBGWH2 Which costs £394 It doesnt come with any operating software so I will have to buy Windows 7 for it separetly which will bring the total up to £459.

I still need to find a good computer monitor and a good keyboard to go with it. (I already have a mouse which is fine.)

I need to spend as little as possible, £459 is quite a lot for me considering I dont have a job and am getting this money from pocket money I've saved up over the past few years.

I need you to find me a GOOD and CHEAP computer monitor as well as a GOOD and CHEAP keyboard to go with it.

Please make sure the computer monitor is able to handle the Vibox's spec's etc.

(And also please none of the "Buy a 1921 Dell! Their really good!!" Serious responses only please.)

~ Spikey. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://xasrx.forumotions.net/forum
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Im getting a new PC and I need your help.   Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:22 pm

try find an alienware at a good price and theres ur computer
then try getting a few ram sticks (4) and put them into the computer and it'll be a beast
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
SPIKE THE R8
Administrator
Administrator
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: Im getting a new PC and I need your help.   Im getting a new PC and I need your help. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:28 pm

1. Alienware are waaay out of mine price range. Im pretty settled on the Vibox, I've had a lot of good reviews on it from my friends who have one.

2. I need to find a good screen which isnt too expensive and a keyboard.

3. Apparently I am this : Red
What color are you?

yea... :p
Back to top Go down
http://xasrx.forumotions.net/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im getting a new PC and I need your help.   Im getting a new PC and I need your help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Im getting a new PC and I need your help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: Gaming :: Computer :: General-
Jump to: