General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

To ace, queen, dandino EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

To ace, queen, dandino EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

To ace, queen, dandino EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
To ace, queen, dandino EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

To ace, queen, dandino EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
To ace, queen, dandino EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
To ace, queen, dandino EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

To ace, queen, dandino

Go down 
+6
asdfg123786
[HACK]LeaderDandino
Beto
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
FiTzY
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

To ace, queen, dandino Empty
PostSubject: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:22 am

This immature 'war' stops now.
Yes, I do not give a fuck about you all have a fight, but please, don't bother our members with your fight. You can fight as much as you want via PM.
If I see one more comment on the forums (not via pm) I'll ban you and further steps will be taken.
Here's an image to proof not only Dan started the fight.

To ace, queen, dandino 21ae0pv
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 am

Thats not fighting lmao its called honest opinion. Where entitled to have a right to speak what we want lol. There is no law that states "though shall not be able to speak what they want under law"

Like I said it's honesty.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 am

Actually Fitzy, Dan and Dark did start this fight.

Via: http://prntscr.com/xsaak
And via: http://prntscr.com/xsamr

Check the time of all are posts. Dark and Dan started first with Darks ignorant comments and then Dan had to post a thread about something that has not one thing to do with him. Thus he is butting in where he does not belong and posting it in public just trying to start crap.

But please, Ban me for simply replying to topics on your forum about myself and my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:04 am

Queen and Ace are OUR members -.-
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
Beto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 am

Queen is pretty much begging you to ban her. I would do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:56 am

Beto wrote:

If queen is banned I want to be banned as well.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:07 am

Beto wrote:

Lol, not "Begging" to be ban. If you look at the facts it would be totally wrong to ban me. Notice how I said about being ban in my last statement. Not "Oh please ban me, I'm begging you!"

I gave you proof that Ace and I did not start this and if you do decide to ban us, then I'll be honest. You would be wrongfully doing it.

Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:33 am

Like I said, I do not give a fuck who started it, and I will never give a fuck.
I also do not take sides. < In reply to Gozitan who does. You as a developer shouldn't do that Gozitan.
So from now on you go fight each other via PM.
/end
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDandino
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:00 am

Thankyou fitzy i was waiting for some admin to say this im sick of this pathetic fighting.
and actually you started it Queen with the "dont make me throw up on the [HACK] clan forum xD
Back to top Go down
http://battlefrontdice.com
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:31 am

@Fitzy

You should take sides when its about your own members, otherwise there isnt a point in being a leader..
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Moderator Message.   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 am

Gozitan, you may be a Developer, but you will never have the same duty as FiTzY, as a member of this site, you have the right to choose your sides in conflict. FiTzY however, is the creator of the site, it is his duty to do what is right, and to stay above choosing sides in an inter-member conflict.

He must act based on what is the logical thing to do, and he has done just that. The point of a leader is not to choose sides, but to overcome difficulty so that there are no sides, and the site is joined as a group.

Ace700 and ~QueenOfTheEmpire~ might be associated with GN, but we must remember that they are both leaders of their own respected sites(recently joined as one I hear?). They might be important members to have here, but they are still members nonetheless, and must abide by what FiTzY asks of them, or they too, no matter how influential they may be, are at risk of falling under the rules.

Of course, that doesn't mean that FiTzY can abuse his power, but in this case, I only see a creator doing his job. FiTzY is warning all the accused parties, and as stated above, is not choosing a side.

So in conclusion;
Gozitan, listen to FiTzY please;
Ace700, ~QueenOfTheEmpire~ and [HACK]LeaderDandino, listen to FiTzY;
To FiTzY, you're doing well.

Thanks,

This has been a Moderative message from: asdfg123786 Cool

:awsomegn:
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:04 am

asdfg123786, I agree with you 1000%. But it's hard when this trash talk continues even when we stopped. Take this as an example: http://prntscr.com/xtvxl
We stopped totally and dropped all subjects that would contain a fight yet they started once again. Dark started on the 16th and then even more on the 22nd with trash talk. If you look at the topics, it was peaceful chats before Dark randomly commented with trash talk. Am I suppose to just sit there and let it go?
Fitzy, I understand you are the admin of this site and it is your duty to take care of this site. But, your not looking at what totally is happening here. I'm sorry for causing problems on your site but I don't think it's fair that we would have to put up with such nonsense.

Last edited by ~QueenOfTheEmpire~ on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:08 am

But, if you look at the facts, It isnt actually Queenie and Ace's fault, They have "attacked" Queenie and Ryan when they were being innocent members, such as:

https://general-nation.forumotion.com/t995-story-time?highlight=Story+Time

Notice when Ace does his story, and Queen just says Thats a nice story. Then dark comes in and says:

"aww you remembered me, i'm touched, lol btw, i;ve been thinking about a mutual agreement between our clans, you give us the whole of psp online multiplayer, and in return, we don't destroy the 6 (max.) members you have. how nice "

Please notice the fact that Queen has done nothing wrong, And Dark all of a sudden attacks. Like dark has no right to attack like that, not when everything was fine on GN. Everything was peachy until that post came.

Now i know i shouldnt take sides or anything but still, i dont think its fair that you ban Queen and Ryan for being innocent. Im just following the facts and being a "detective"

Also fitzy, If you look at your screenshot, notice how it was the 24th of March, Now if you look at Queenies screeny, it shows that the time they attacked, on the 16th as Queenie said and on the 22nd. Notice the fact Queenie has been very Patient and Calm.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Quentin

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:58 pm

And non of this includes me lol Well what im trying to say is that I did contribute in the argument as well...
Back to top Go down
http://ngng.canada-forum.net
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 pm

^ So you want to get banned?
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 am

Im just asking from BOTH sides to stop.
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Rotten Apples.   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 am

~QueenOfTheEmpire~ wrote:

asdfg123786, I agree with you 1000%. But it's hard when this trash talk continues even when we stopped. Take this as an example: http://prntscr.com/xtvxl
We stopped totally and dropped all subjects that would contain a fight yet they started once again. Dark started on the 16th and then even more on the 22nd with trash talk. If you look at the topics, it was peaceful chats before Dark randomly commented with trash talk. Am I suppose to just sit there and let it go?
Fitzy, I understand you are the admin of this site and it is your duty to take care of this site. But, your not looking at what totally is happening here. I'm sorry for causing problems on your site but I don't think it's fair that we would have to put up with such nonsense.

Thank you, and I understand your point. In this scenario, do not try to reply to the person who started the conflict, instead, please report the post, and the Staff will deal with it. Your job is to enjoy yourself and have a good forum experience, we will take care of the rotten apples.

Last edited by asdfg123786 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:26 am

asdfg123786 wrote:

Thank you, and I understand your point. In this scenario, do not try to reply to the person who started the conflict, instead, please report the post, and the Staff will deal with it. Your job is to enjoy yourself and have a good forum experience, we will take care of the rotten apples.

Alright, thank you =)

Last edited by asdfg123786 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quotation of my Spelling Error.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 am

asdfg123786 wrote:

Lmao "rotten apples" I'd soooo give you 100000 rep points for that xD

Last edited by asdfg123786 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quotation of my Spelling Error.)
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:52 pm

you know what fitzy.

I don't think they give a shit. Just saying, and neither do I or dan.

but, we can continue this off gn if you like, much more easier for me to do that. There is no ending until active is destroyed forever. and this time, I get to see it through Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:24 pm

[HACK]thedarkknight1 wrote:
you know what fitzy.

I don't think they give a shit. Just saying, and neither do I or dan.

but, we can continue this off gn if you like, much more easier for me to do that. There is no ending until active is destroyed forever. and this time, I get to see it through Smile

Someone ban this idiot. He's yet again starting this dumb argument. And darky bro. I am not going ANYWHERE so you better find a way because as I see, your already losing.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight1

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:58 am

how so? I don't see a legion of active members coming to kill me or hack, like u promised, shame :/ guess I should play swrs more, oh wait, i already do. And i still don't see any active tags Razz

and ban me, not like I care Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:49 pm

[HACK]thedarkknight1 wrote:
how so? I don't see a legion of active members coming to kill me or hack, like u promised, shame :/ guess I should play swrs more, oh wait, i already do. And i still don't see any active tags Razz

and ban me, not like I care Razz

Someone ban this moron...
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Quentin

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:42 am

Oh but Dark, thats the problem…you do care cuz you keep coming back.
Back to top Go down
http://ngng.canada-forum.net

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Quentin wrote:
Oh but Dark, thats the problem…you do care cuz you keep coming back.

Give Quentin a medal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To ace, queen, dandino   To ace, queen, dandino Empty

Back to top Go down

To ace, queen, dandino
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next