General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 12:14 pm by ๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

Massacre in the U.S.A.

Go down 
+7
xXxDarthQDBxXx#1
Gonjo
SPIKE THE R8
FiTzY
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
monkeydude 458040
asdfg123786
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 am

Runnerke | LuckyS3VEN wrote:
Ace700 wrote:
Gonjo wrote:
A rifle could probably do it.

Gun control is tricky business. You could argue about it all day. "Guns don't kill people, people do." and "You're giving people weapons which CAN kill other people." are both pretty popular, and fairly convincing arguments. Personally I'm against guns being so easily available to the public. But I know that's never going to happen, so the best I can hope for is control on weapons. Guns shouldn't be sold to just about every single person, and they definitely shouldn't be given out for free just for opening a bank account.

Didn't i say that ._.

Me on the other hand i belive guns should be more open the worlds already screwed might as well as have a gun to protect yourself Smile

Let that be a life lesson.

If nobody had a gun you shouldn't need a gun to protect yourself...
Now you can say what if someone would attack me with a knife? We actually can't live without knives, we see them everywhere for example when you are eating, do you see guns when you are eating?

The fact is if guns wouldn't exist we had other "weapons" but that doesn't mean everyone should have a gun to protect him/herself.

Once again we need guns for one reason. Survival. As humans we seek purpose and in order to obtain that purpose we must be able to submit yourself to purpose. And thats yet another reason why we need guns.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:39 am

Guns only cause hell and violence. We only need our Brains to Survive.
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
xXxDarthQDBxXx#1

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 am

Well we humans basicaly try to do anything to survive. Its a fact. But shooting inasent people who dont have anything to protect themselves...well its common scence to just not kill them cus its not right.
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Thought.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:50 am

If only everyone thought like you do x**x.
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:15 am

Survive from what .. Honestly.. We'r all fine until someone breaks into your house..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 am

Gozitan wrote:
Survive from what .. Honestly.. We'r all fine until someone breaks into your house..

Think about it. Lets say your a hunter first of all. You don't expect me to kill a deer with rock now do you ._.

Next and foremost. Guns protect us Smile

If guns kill its not guns its the person who shoots the gun to kill ^.^
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:54 am

We could change the world like they did in M.A.G! all nations sign a contract that says that no country's military can leave it's borders. then private Military corporations owned by rich people will be hired to do the dirty work! The elimination of all fighting is highly improbable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Then we would have no guns to defend ourselfs might as well give them our shoes as well T.T
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:55 am

They have special guns to kill animals *facepalm*

^ And this proves that americans are brain washed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:03 am

Jaja we crazy Wink

Don't really feel like giving my view xD
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:08 am

You guys are crazy Wink
Back to top Go down
xXxDarthQDBxXx#1

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Wooo! wait is that good or bad? lol jk
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

asdfg123786 wrote:
Just click Here.

Bastard should have gotten the chair -_- Think of the parents that lost their child :'(

Though I think gun banning is a bad idea. If anything make some of the big-wigs take a bonus cut and put security in the schools. Banning the guns is kinda a hella bad idea.. Most women (Around where I am) carry small hand guns. Why? Self defense, Rape,mug, just some crazy sicko etc. A few months ago a guy on this one trail near my house was on his bike, 3 kids ages 16-20 jumped out and knocked him down kicking him to death pretty much. The guy had a small hand gun on him though, he shot and killed 1 of them, injured the other one with another shot, and the thirded got away. But guess what? Those 3 kids mugged 2 other people that same morning and put them in the hospital in very bad condition, but the kids got away cuz the other peeps had no weapon to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Pepper spray isnt enough to avoid rape?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:29 pm

nope need a taser and if you use that your using a gun ^.^1
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:24 pm

Tasers dont kill.. or they do but its rare..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:59 am

Gozitan wrote:
Tasers dont kill.. or they do but its rare..

A gun is a long rage object a taser falls under that category.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Ast.LeaderGeneral
[HACK]Ast.LeaderGeneral

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:14 am

ok. in my opinion, guns should not be banned. it isnt a matter of whether or not you agree that guns are right or wrong, its a matter of my nation's foundations. Our fathers founded the country on enlightenment ideas. the right to bear arms is in a group of amendments that we call "the Bill of Rights." these were made as permanent rights the government could not take away from the people, because according to enlightenment ideas, all government, no matter how right it starts out as, wil grow corrupt. so this "Bill of Rights" was made so that the future, more corrupt government, could not take the rights of the people. in case if the govenrment grew too corrupt, our right to bear arms was included so that the people could again rebel and make another government that is once again for the people and by the people. The modern US government attempting to take away our right to bear arms is simply not allowed since the right is in untouchable Bill of Rights. The government trying to do this shows how corrupt it has become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:23 pm

^^^

YES YES
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:41 pm

So what your saying is.. Fucked up country? (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:21 am

Yes i said it before we americans are crezy don't mess with us xD

We got our burgers and we got our shotguns locked and loaded Razz
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:50 am

And your beer belly :L
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:51 am

Taser an peper spray together aren't enough...

Taser, what if the person have a leather jacket on or something thick. Taser = worthless then.

Peper spray a lot of people it won't even faze them even if you get them in the eyes.

Anyone who is on the side of "Ban the guns" should watch this video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a3kY_wcs23Q
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:54 am

Shes a crazy but smart women at the same time :/
Back to top Go down
[HACK]Ast.LeaderGeneral
[HACK]Ast.LeaderGeneral

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:36 pm

~QueenOfTheEmpire~ wrote:
Taser an peper spray together aren't enough...

Taser, what if the person have a leather jacket on or something thick. Taser = worthless then.

Peper spray a lot of people it won't even faze them even if you get them in the eyes.

Anyone who is on the side of "Ban the guns" should watch this video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a3kY_wcs23Q
actually, it would take exactly 4 inches of clothing to stop a tazer zap. i would know because my dad is a certified tazer instructor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massacre in the U.S.A.   Massacre in the U.S.A. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Massacre in the U.S.A.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: General Chat-
Jump to: