General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)

Go down 
+2
◎$©@®1710
monkeydude 458040
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi GN member and staff,

I request for new chat and have post an standalone flash chat for replacement for XAT because it is flash, too.

Here a few details about it:

Can ...

- have max. 90 user in the chat at the same time. (XAT has max. for 60 user place in the room.)
- make video and voice calls in private chat (1to1).
- 100% white-labeled, no logos, no ads, no banners, no restrictions.
- 100% customizable. Modify the room design and change the language.
- modify the interface, room size, fonts, sound effects, emoticons, language, etc. The possibilities are endless.
- room administration / moderation (kick and ban users).
- multi-language support (UTF-8). Users can type messages in any language.
- spam protection, bad word filter, emoticons, sound notifications, etc.

Test here the Chat (run on my server already):

Notice: Material [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Regards Kaiser.

Last edited by Kaiserschmarrn on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
monkeydude 458040

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:01 am

Sounds good but if you make it for psp too it will be better. I say this since I mostly post on the website using a psp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:16 am

monkeydude 458040 wrote:
Sounds good but if you make it for psp too it will be better. I say this since I mostly post on the website using a psp.

Hmm, problem, the PSP browser isn't real one. It is outdated browser on it. Flash chat on it not possible, sorry.

Last edited by Kaiserschmarrn on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
monkeydude 458040

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 am

That sucks I guess I will have to use my computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:33 am

monkeydude 458040 wrote:
That sucks I guess I will have to use my computer.

Yes, you need an actually device that has full flash player in it (downloadable and installable on it) (not lite version and not fixed version as PSP) for example: PC, Mac, Smartphone with Android (downloadable and installable over "Google Market" on it search for search keyword "Adobe flash player").
Back to top Go down
monkeydude 458040

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 am

Not sure if my computer has flash player or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:48 am

monkeydude 458040 wrote:
Not sure if my computer has flash player or not.

If you have flash player installed then you see it, if not you get a message with possible to install it.

Text on it if not flash installed:

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
For this site requires Flash Player version 10.1.52 or later.

--

If your flash old, my server will notifications you with update it. Press on the dialog "Yes".

Last edited by Kaiserschmarrn on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
monkeydude 458040

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:25 am

It works but it would not let me join/login.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 am

monkeydude 458040 wrote:
It works but it would not let me join/login.

Latest actually flash version installed and you can login and join. If your flash player lite version, you cannot login and join! You need the full version of it!

Chat work in on my PC (Netbook) ...

- Internet Explorer (IE) version: 8.0.7601.17515
- Firefox (FF) version: 3.6.18
- Opera (O) version: 11.50

all with Flash Player version: IE: 11.5.502.110, FF: 11.3.300.265 and O: 11.3.300.265.

Please check your player [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Back to top Go down
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 am

Lol i hav windows 7 ultimate edition Razz on my mac!
But that always works for me but I need to log in
But a better chat would be better but the better ones cost money and there's no point in wasting money on such a small problem
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:46 am

◎$©@®1710 wrote:
Lol i hav windows 7 ultimate edition Razz on my mac!
But that always works for me but I need to log in
But a better chat would be better but the better ones cost money and there's no point in wasting money on such a small problem

This chat is good Very Happy and has cost money. It is a commercial product.

Are you Suspect or :doh: or :wtf: or :noobx: ? First, try it out and with lot of user in. After you have it try out, you will I love you , :wow: , :thumbup: , :welcome2: ,:goodjob: , Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) 488882727 , Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) 2496382268 , king , Very Happy , Cool and :partyguy: it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:53 pm

I second this xat is way better Smile it can't be good if we have a spammer ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Ace700 wrote:

Ace700, first, I warn you to start new fight! Accept my post if attack me again then I request for your ban because then it is time for your long pause here!

Stupid, XAT isn't better way. The chat the I have here posted has "SPAM protection" and "Bad word protection" it is very good better as XAT and worked standalone! Ahh and GN staff (mod and owner for chat) has access to "kick" and "ban" of the chat, active later if GN take it in! In the demo only I have it, don't forget, you make shit in it for example upload illegal pictures as avatar and I must ban you and I report all to police, no jokes!
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 am

AS far as I know, the PSP can run chat services online. I personally use many different chat services at optimum quality from my PSP, everything runs just fine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 am

Please keep your post to max 5 smilies.
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:46 am

Gozitan wrote:
Please keep your post to max 5 smilies.

Gozitan but I need it in my post, can I let it take in? But wrong topic if we here discussions about "max. 5 smilies" then is the topic ruins! Please don't do it!

asdfg123786 wrote:
AS far as I know, the PSP can run chat services online. I personally use many different chat services at optimum quality from my PSP, everything runs just fine!

First. nice for you that all worked on your PSP, asdfg123786. That's be great if the PSP shows in your browser a flash sites and flash application but nothing worked! Ahh and I forgot, the pages are still all in version 3, but with the current applications are not possible because this version can not what is possible today.

I'll have to know, because I programmed it and you use the thing and have no idea of the matter!

I say it again, what do you want with such an old system that is already 8 years old? The PSP is a video game console and is designed for games and not for surfing the internet!

Why are you complaining about my flash chat? But funny way you complain about XAT not!

If you is so much to XAT, then go to XAT. And let you draw from those on the table, if you have problems with your account and they will not help because you have to do only with volunteers and not with the right staff of XAT, which also do pay for domain xat.com. Even with a lawyer then, because you're just so have the opportunity to solve it, even then nothing happens XAT will not move a finger and write you back only that, what you want to hear, but what has not been done!

Now annoying me not with XAT and PSP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:56 am

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 wrote:

Ace700, first, I warn you to start new fight! Accept my post if attack me again then I request for your ban because then it is time for your long pause here!

Stupid, XAT isn't better way. The chat the I have here posted has "SPAM protection" and "Bad word protection" it is very good better as XAT and worked standalone! Ahh and GN staff (mod and owner for chat) has access to "kick" and "ban" of the chat, active later if GN take it in! In the demo only I have it, don't forget, you make shit in it for example upload illegal pictures as avatar and I must ban you and I report all to police, no jokes!

Uh.. :wtf: I have no clue what you said.
Also take a look double posting. If you can't use the edit button don't post thanks Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 am

Ace700 wrote:
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 wrote:

Uh.. :wtf: I have no clue what you said.
Also take a look double posting. If you can't use the edit button don't post thanks Wink

Fail! I don't post douple! Shut up, Ace700, you have not the right to disable my mean, my critic and my mouth it for me! Please, shut up in my topic and you attack me agian, I request now for your ban, don't post again in my topics!
Back to top Go down
Gonjo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Gonjo

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 am

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Fail! I don't post douple!

You did in fact double post. Double posting is posting twice in a row in the same topic. Use the edit button and add to older posts from now on to avoid it.

Also, when it comes to my chatbox of choice, I always liked Chatango. Clean, fast and easily moderated. That's just my preference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 am

I just posted whoops. Now stay on topic kaiser Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 am

Ace700 wrote:

Ace700, shut up, now. Stop your reversbann on me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 am

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 wrote:

I swear lock this topic lol hes off topic and has nothing to do with his chatbox therefore needs to be locked Smile
Back to top Go down
Gonjo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Gonjo

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:31 am

If it continues along these lines, I will. But I'll give it a little while to get back on course first. Unless someone else steps in and locks it, that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 am

Ace700 wrote:
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 wrote:

I swear lock this topic lol hes off topic and has nothing to do with his chatbox therefore needs to be locked Smile

Ace700 shut up! You have nothing to say! Forgotten, you has me called in last topic "Pedofile" and "Idiot"! I swear for your BAN now! Nothing will here locked! Go back in your own clan in that are you founder and make in there lock topic how much you can!

Good luck in your own clan, Ace700 -> Ledgend297 (752438723) on XAT, BAN him if you see him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Razz he has my xat id aww are you going to cry because you just got trolled in the xat Wink maybe ill post up that video of you getting trolled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)   Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc) Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for new chat - XAT lag lot of (ex. Join to chat, etc)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next