General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

How to prevent gravedigging.

Go down 
+2
Epicjediman
asdfg123786
6 posters
AuthorMessage
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

How to prevent gravedigging. Empty
PostSubject: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:33 am

Hey guys, I'm finally back from my huge ban. cheers

The main reason I think I got banned is because I revived old topics that were no longer relevant, but the thing is, unless you're looking for people to ban or some kind of forum cop, who really looks at the date of posts? I've honeslty never really cared about the date it was posted, all I read is the actual post and what the person said.

Maybe the administration could you know, lock all the topics that are considered dead so people like me don't accidentally set off a new rule and get banned for it?

Just saying.

Last edited by asdfg123786 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:59 am

asdfg123786 wrote:
Hey guys, I'm finally back from my huge ban. cheers

the main reason I think I got banned is because I revived old topics that were no longer relevant, but the thing is, unless you're looking for people to ban or some kind of forum cop, who really looks at the date of posts? I've honeslty never really cared about the date it was posted, all I read is the actual post and what the person said.

Maybe the administration could you know, lock all the topics that are considered dead so people like me don't accidentally set off a new rule and get banned for it?

Just saying.
SOOOO TRUE. Gozitan and Fitzy, no offense, and I know how much you hate criticism, but why are you guys so power happy? It's like you guys find the smallest chances to ban and lock things. He's just reviving old topics that he never got a chance to comment on, I don't understand what's so wrong. Isn't it actually beneficial? He's bringing activity back to the forums, but you guys are finding chances to ban. Just saying..
Back to top Go down
http://Lemonparty.org
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:35 am

yh infact, we gotta lock all topics that r all at least a month old so that careless ppl dont get banned
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 am

And i get involved without actually banning anyone :L Fitzy you can do the explaining this time :3
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 am

Gozitan wrote:
And i get involved without actually banning anyone :L Fitzy you can do the explaining this time :3
Aw, poor you, I can only imagine how horrible it is to get brought into something you havent even taken part in...
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 am

^
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Why not do this they got something called "forum pruneing" set it to any new posts that are XX old will go to trash in this case a locked forum

Note: replace XX with date
Back to top Go down
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am

See? THAT'S smart.
1. It automatically prevents your whole problem with grave digging by deleting the old posts instead of leaving them there so someone can comment
2. It prevents banning
Why not do something smart like that, instead of making some new rule about how you can't post on a topic blah blah blah and infraction pints blah blah blah. I don't think you guys realize all these new rules are gonna reduce activity..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 5:17 am

IKR ^
I would give jedi a thousand points for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 am

It's annoying when you reply on threads that are outdated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 am

Yes so use what we call the prune tactic need help with it here is how you set it up:

Admin Panel => General => Categories & Forums
Then, click on the name of the forum where you want to activate the autopruning or click the according edit-icon .

If it's not already done, click on the + icon next to "Auto-pruning"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:53 am

Fitzy, you are to hard. Ok, ban your staff and you self if you and staff replay to old topic! Don't protect them because they must self feel the ban! So, be fair for all members in the clan. But asdfg123789 ban for it find I not ok and not fair! Better make new section on where you all old put in and your staff (Goz, Run and etc) should in it have no privellegs, too! So, you can self prevent for that nobody get ban of it!
Back to top Go down
[GU]Legit-Gamer[GN]

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:18 pm

awww, no coment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:46 am

scratch
Back to top Go down
asdfg123786
Administrator
Administrator
asdfg123786

Administrator

PostSubject: Kaiser!   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:51 am

lol! :rofl: :hehehe: :getcrazy: :banana: :partyguy: :woooot:

Ha! I love it when Kaiserschmarrn posts! It's always such a great read! It's honestly one of the main reason I check the site out so frequently! After he posts, it's as if most of us have no idea what to do now! There's an awkward atmosphere and then the topic either dies out, our our Staff tries to come up with some sort of reply! It's like epicjediman, but actually funny!(No offence jocolor) Keep it up Emperor!

Back to top Go down
http://www.esnf.4rumer.com

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 am

Lmao

This guy ^
Back to top Go down
Epicjediman
Banned
Epicjediman

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 am

GN admins say grave digging is annoying? Okay, so isn't it more annoying that we have to not only have to worry about those gay 'infraction points' so we don't get banned, but we don't even know what you consider as "old?" How are we gonna know what you consider old? You never told us, but you'll ban us any chance you get because you're so power happy. If you're gonna do something as retarded as 'grave digging' at least set rules for it instead of bringing it up out of nowhere while no one knows anything about it. For everyone who agrees this grave digging sh*t makes no sense, lets ALL gravedig. Just post on topics that are extremely old. They can't ban all of us, because they'll be reducing activity which is the opposite of what they're trying to do. Then they'll realize this is completely idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to prevent gravedigging.   How to prevent gravedigging. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to prevent gravedigging.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: Feedback :: Suggestions-
Jump to: