General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

General Nation - The end?

Go down 
+6
Runnerke | LuckyS3VEN
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
◎$©@®1710
[HACK]LeaderDandino
Epicjediman
FiTzY
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

General Nation - The end? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:24 am

Ace700 wrote:
you are forumotion staff will watch your site in order for it to be clean of illicit content. I presume it will be looked for about 2 months. If you really want to have what ever type of content you want get your own server ( not a free one) and make your own site on there.

No, they control all forums under their hosting permantly! You are in wrong view if you say other! Forumotion must you not notice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 am

◎$©@®1710 wrote:
fitz put movie downloads on the forum and it risked the deletion of gn but he took it off and still said he was on risk but we're still here Very Happy

You are in wrong view, Fitzy has allways say "nothing will happend" but he knows that he has take GN in danger/risk! HE has allways believe him GN is protected but he was in wrong believe/view!

Nothing in Forumotion is safe if you do thing/things that aren't in conform with Terms of Service (ToS)! Forumotion must you not notice if you in danger already!

ToS is allways visitable look in it before you post anything!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:24 am

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 wrote:
you are forumotion staff will watch your site in order for it to be clean of illicit content. I presume it will be looked for about 2 months. If you really want to have what ever type of content you want get your own server ( not a free one) and make your own site on there.

No, they control all forums under their hosting permantly! You are in wrong view if you say other! Forumotion must you not notice!

First Forumotion does host this site. But when they get an infraction which they have gotten they will be watched to make sure nothing is posted that is illicit. Therefore you should try to keep all illicit things out. Unless you want to be in trouble with a site takedown and a Find for hosting illegal content as in this case a Torrent site which is copyrighted matiral listed by Hollywood.

And when i say "your own server" i mean by paying for your own things and hosting it there aka like a mediafire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:31 am

Ace700 wrote:
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 wrote:

First Forumotion does host this site. But when they get an infraction which they have gotten they will be watched to make sure nothing is posted that is illicit. Therefore you should try to keep all illicit things out. Unless you want to be in trouble with a site takedown and a Find for hosting illegal content as in this case a Torrent site which is copyrighted matiral listed by Hollywood.

And when i say "your own server" i mean by paying for your own things and hosting it there aka like a mediafire.

I do never host for you, your illegal thing/things and abuse, forget it! You want it? Then host it self and take and care self the risko and be not in conform with the ToS and good luck to pay continue if your server go down with no come back and you get an denied forever on this company in your account because your have the server abusing/illegal use for your thing/things or the check has revealed it! The company has the right to check what you do on it, don't forget it! Not with me! Not on my server!

I don't talk continue! Learn it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

kaiser wrote:

I do never host for you, your illegal thing/things and abuse, forget it! You want it? Then host it self and take and care self the risko and be aren't it conform with the ToS and good luck to pay continue if your server go down with no come back and you get an denied forever on this company in your account because your have the server abusing/illegal use for your thing/things or the check has revealed it! The company has the right to check what you do on it, don't forget it! Not with me! Not on my server!

:wtf:
Did anyone understand that? I sure didn't. And when did I say I host this stuff? Not once did I say "I host illicit content" Either your translator is broke or you need to really learn more English. So i guess my smilies below can answer the rest from there.

:goodjob: :noobx:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Ace700 wrote:
kaiser wrote:

I do never host for you, your illegal thing/things and abuse, forget it! You want it? Then host it self and take and care self the risko and be aren't it conform with the ToS and good luck to pay continue if your server go down with no come back and you get an denied forever on this company in your account because your have the server abusing/illegal use for your thing/things or the check has revealed it! The company has the right to check what you do on it, don't forget it! Not with me! Not on my server!

:wtf:
Did anyone understand that? I sure didn't. And when did I say I host this stuff? Not once did I say "I host illicit content" Either your translator is broke or you need to really learn more English. So i guess my smilies below can answer the rest from there.

:goodjob: :noobx:

Don't attack my English! You wrote self not better!

First mistake your "i" since when will it wrote lowcase?

Learn self English but it is a shame for native speakers (Your primary language is English.) if you wrote it not ok! You will be real English speaking person? Then wrote correct and use the correct grammar and spell for English language!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:56 pm

There once was a guy by the name of kaiser he wondered the GN halls for 20 nights and 20 days. Yelling at Ace700 for forgetting to capitalize his "i" he then says I don't know english. It makes it hard to believe hes a 40 year old on a teens site. Theres a term for that called "pedophile" So before you insist on my English ask your self why are you on a site that has only teens on it?

Can't you work on something else like idk a career?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Ace700 wrote:
There once was a guy by the name of kaiser he wondered the GN halls for 20 nights and 20 days. Yelling at Ace700 for forgetting to capitalize his "i" he then says I don't know english. It makes it hard to believe hes a 40 year old on a teens site. Theres a term for that called "pedophile" So before you insist on my English ask your self why are you on a site that has only teens on it?

Halt die Fress! Für dich sind alle Pedophile, ja und richtig schreiben kannst du immer noch nicht sowie mein richtiges Alter kennst du nicht! Ich habe nie das Wort "English" klein geschrieben! Lernst du es nicht, du diskrimminierst andere! Vergesse nicht falsche Beschuldigungen gelten bereits als Straftat!
Back to top Go down
[GU]Legit-Gamer[GN]

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:22 pm

?...Well its good to see GN is safe and still up and running.
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:14 am

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 wrote:

Halt die Fress! Für dich sind alle Pedophile, ja und richtig schreiben kannst du immer noch nicht sowie mein richtiges Alter kennst du nicht! Ich habe nie das Wort "English" klein geschrieben! Lernst du es nicht, du diskrimminierst andere! Vergesse nicht falsche Beschuldigungen gelten bereits als Straftat!

English please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 am

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Ace700 wrote:

Google translate Smile
"Stop the feeding! For you are all pedophiles, and even write properly you still can not my real age and you do not know! I've never written the word "English" small! Do you learn it's not, you diskrimminierst other! Do not forget false accusations are already a criminal offense!"

um dude plz chill...
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 am

Not sure what type of Crack he is on but okay...

And another thing how are we pedofiles? Your the 40 year old guy on a teen site. Ask yourself that what 40 year old man is on a teen site 10-20 year old peoples site?

Also you can't go to jail for false accusation on the internet otherwise jedi would be locked up wouldn't he? (sorry jedi lol :p perfect example)

Also kaiser stop going off topic lol your going to get an infraction Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 am

Ace700 wrote:
Not sure what type of Crack he is on but okay...

And another thing how are we pedofiles? Your the 40 year old guy on a teen site. Ask yourself that what 40 year old man is on a teen site 10-20 year old peoples site?

Also you can't go to jail for false accusation on the internet otherwise jedi would be locked up wouldn't he? (sorry jedi lol :p perfect example)

Also kaiser stop going off topic lol your going to get an infraction Razz

Ace700 look for you, only!

General Nation - The end? - Page 2 Ever-tried-ever-failed-no-matter-try-again-fail-again-fail-better
Back to top Go down
xXxBlackFalconxXx
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Lol guys xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:

Ace700 look for you, only!

General Nation - The end? - Page 2 Ever-tried-ever-failed-no-matter-try-again-fail-again-fail-better

IDK if i should say lol or feel sorry for your grammar. Sad Request a lock thread is already done the site isnt down therfore no reason to keep open.
Back to top Go down
xXxBlackFalconxXx
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:51 am

You haven't changed a bit ace700...... To bad...... You will never learn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:11 pm

xXxBlackFalconxXx wrote:
You haven't changed a bit ace700...... To bad...... You will never learn

Lmao you havent changed either Razz how is the dead site holding up?

Also please lock this stupid thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Runnerke | LuckyS3VEN
Development Team
Development Team
Runnerke | LuckyS3VEN

Developer

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 pm

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nation - The end?   General Nation - The end? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nation - The end?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2