Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:32 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:37 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Last person who reply wins
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:30 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

» Watch this
Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:09 pm by asdfg123786

Donate
Top posting users this week
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

Share | 

Just to clear a few things up about BCU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[HACK]thedarkknight
Banned

PostSubject: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:04 pm

first, it is not mine. It belongs to red, complain to him.

Second, please don't hack it, lol. I'm assuming the person who spams that he will hack it is from here. (Might be wrong, sry if that is the case)

I know it's not popular with some peeps. idk properly who, but just sayin,

Anyway, cya soon. Don't bother replying cus I probably wont, lol

Another thing to clear up, it's not designed to be a new GN or anything like that. It's sole purpose is to keep ES alive for as long as possible. thats it. It's not gonna be anything like this where you guys chat aboout diff games. and stuff.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
'You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness...and I won;t kill you, because you're just too much fun.'

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://join.muf.mobi
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 pm

I think you scared them Fitzy xP

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good old days :')

Eyzar ︻デ═一 KingBryan115Recordkilla
Eyzar ︻デ═一 Francisjedi14
Eyzar ︻デ═一 Omfg.stealth.ninja
Eyzar ︻デ═一 Leonell

Gozitan joined the game.

Eyzar left the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://general-nation.forumotion.com/
[HACK]thedarkknight
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 am

not rly. He just needs to know a few facts.

'You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness...and I won;t kill you, because you're just too much fun.'

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://join.muf.mobi
DylanRocket

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:52 am

Guys!Leave BCU alone!BCU is meant to keep ES alive.Battlefront Clans United

:hihihihi2: :partyguy: :america: :woooot: :partytime: :getcrazy:
Party Time! :partytime: :partytime: :partytime: :partytime: :partytime:
Which sig better?EHC one or this one.LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am

Whose gonna do the dirty job?

Good old days :')

Eyzar ︻デ═一 KingBryan115Recordkilla
Eyzar ︻デ═一 Francisjedi14
Eyzar ︻デ═一 Omfg.stealth.ninja
Eyzar ︻デ═一 Leonell

Gozitan joined the game.

Eyzar left the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://general-nation.forumotion.com/
DylanRocket

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:54 am

What dirty job?

:hihihihi2: :partyguy: :america: :woooot: :partytime: :getcrazy:
Party Time! :partytime: :partytime: :partytime: :partytime: :partytime:
Which sig better?EHC one or this one.LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:23 am

[HACK]thedarkknight wrote:
It's sole purpose is to keep ES alive for as long as possible.
◎$©@®1710 wrote:
Too late
i dunno how many times i've said that

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
Epicjediman
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 pm

yeah but come on guys. You don't have to hate on them, you should be glad. Sure, they stoles you guys' idea of a nation, but at least they're not here, right? Wouldn't you rather have all those f*ggots in their own lame clan than here causing trouble? All those kids are like 10-12 and they're all annoying, rather have them there than here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Lemonparty.org
[BT]BloodThirsty.Ldr

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Im here, and im 14 acually and I think your the one acting like a 10 year old by the way your acting. But I can give you credit on how there not here to cause trouble, there not that stupid unlike you, and all of them arnt all bad. So keep that in concideration.

ES Name: xbtx.forumotion.com

RS Name: xbtx.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xbtx.forumotion.com
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 am

Epicjediman wrote:
You don't have to hate on them,
i thought conflict was ur middle name cyclops

Back to top Go down
Epicjediman
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:04 pm

[BT]BloodThirsty.Ldr wrote:
Im here, and im 14 acually and I think your the one acting like a 10 year old by the way your acting. But I can give you credit on how there not here to cause trouble, there not that stupid unlike you, and all of them arnt all bad. So keep that in concideration.
Um, excuse me? Goz, Oscar, Fitzy, can I own this kid WITHOUT getting banned? Or should I let him off easy because this f*ggot doesn't know who he's messing with? Question
Back to top Go down
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:51 pm

hmm as long as its only one message, only one Smile

Back to top Go down
Epicjediman
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:28 pm

That's all I need. Wink
Alright, listen up, f*ggot, because I'm only gonna say it once. I AM CHUCK F*CKING NORRIS. WHEN I SQUEEZE MY BEARD, LAVA COMES OUT. MY FISTS MAKE THE SPEED OF LIGHT WISH THAT IT WAS FASTER. DUDE, I ONCE PEED ON AN OLD DEAD TRUCK AS A JOKE, AND THAT TRUCK IS NOW KNOWN AS OPTIMUS PRIME.
I will f*cking take a dump all over your face. I'm gonna make you wish you never said those foul words to me, because I am more superior than you. You...are a loser. Nobody likes you. And we all know you're someone in disguise(BTW guys you might wanna check out this kid's IP and see who it matches with)
Kid, I know you're new and all, but go ahead and take a look at my earlier posts on this site. I make fun of people. I track IPs. I threatened to murder some loser because he simply responded "I don't understand Jedi why are you so mean"
I am a f*cking NUTJOB. So I strongly suggest you don't mess with me, or anyone who even has a similar name to me, because I'm EPIC F*CKIN JEDIMAN. End of discussion. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go kill my neighbors cat because he decided it wouldn't matter if he took a tiny little dump on my lawn. That dump's not gonna be the only thing that goes up your ass, little kitty(*cough* my gun *cough*) Wink
Good day. -EpicJediMan
Back to top Go down
Beto
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:22 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonjo
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Epicjediman wrote:
That's all I need. Wink
Alright, listen up, f*ggot, because I'm only gonna say it once. I AM CHUCK F*CKING NORRIS. WHEN I SQUEEZE MY BEARD, LAVA COMES OUT. MY FISTS MAKE THE SPEED OF LIGHT WISH THAT IT WAS FASTER. DUDE, I ONCE PEED ON AN OLD DEAD TRUCK AS A JOKE, AND THAT TRUCK IS NOW KNOWN AS OPTIMUS PRIME.
I will f*cking take a dump all over your face. I'm gonna make you wish you never said those foul words to me, because I am more superior than you. You...are a loser. Nobody likes you. And we all know you're someone in disguise(BTW guys you might wanna check out this kid's IP and see who it matches with)
Kid, I know you're new and all, but go ahead and take a look at my earlier posts on this site. I make fun of people. I track IPs. I threatened to murder some loser because he simply responded "I don't understand Jedi why are you so mean"
I am a f*cking NUTJOB. So I strongly suggest you don't mess with me, or anyone who even has a similar name to me, because I'm EPIC F*CKIN JEDIMAN. End of discussion. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go kill my neighbors cat because he decided it wouldn't matter if he took a tiny little dump on my lawn. That dump's not gonna be the only thing that goes up your ass, little kitty(*cough* my gun *cough*) Wink
Good day. -EpicJediMan

I stopped reading after line two. That's roughly when I realized you were a tool and that it'd be a waste of time to continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epicjediman
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 pm

LOL GUYS HE STOPPED READING AFTER THE SECOND LINE. DUDE, YOU'RE SO COOL. If its such a waste of time to read it, isn't it a bigger waste of time to actually comment about it? Oh, I forgot, you're a gay Irish leprechaun who wants to brag about how he's too good for my posts and wants to look intelligent over the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to clear a few things up about BCU   

Back to top Go down

Just to clear a few things up about BCU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: General Chat-
Jump to: