General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]

Go down 
+4
SPIKE THE R8
[HACK]thedarkknight
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
..::..FrStD-Ch40S..::..
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Rate My Thread?
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Vote_lcap14%Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Vote_lcap14%Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Vote_lcap0%Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 14% [ 1 ]
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Vote_lcap57%Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:23 am

I am aware that many of you have left the psp scene, but you have left without playing one of the greatest games ever
made for the PSP handheld.

This game might be hard for a casual gamer to pick up and play. A hardcore gamer shouldn't have any trouble
beating it. the monster quests are a little repetitive at times, and you will have to repeat certain quests
to get farther in the game. the combat is really action packed and fun, and the monsters are ridiculously
challenging sometimes.The feeling you get after killing a hard monster is like nothing in any other game I have played.
It's a must have game for psp (If you are into action-strategy rpg game that is) You will be the one to choose it
is a fun game or a masochistic and monotonous game. This game is not just a hack and slash game like Dynasty Warrior,
it requires thinking. Go hunt a quick wyvern with a slow powerful hammer and you will be in a lot of trouble than when
you use a quick long range and less powerful lance. Hunt a boar with a quick not so powerful sword to make the fight last
forever than using hammer. Hunt monsters that have paralysis effect with metal armor that is vulnerable with paralysis
effect to make this game a masochistic one. The downside of this game is that it's too addictive. The graphics of this
game are gorgeous for a PSP handheld!

I read an article about this game some time ago, "This is a game that single-handedly moves PSPs in Japan" Now I can see why.

I have included an ISO download link and a few mirrors, I have also included a few torrent links. If you do not want to clutter
your PSP's memory stick, (the game is roughly 675 megabytes) I have included a gamestop link to actually buy the UMD (roughly 12 dollars)

This thread was made because I have a very strong feeling for this game and I hope you will too after you play it.
All the materias are here for you, you just need to use them Smile

ISO
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [US]
MIRROR 1
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [EUR]
Anonymous Download [US]

TORRENT
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [US] Torrent

BUY
Buy at Gamestop

I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH GAMESTOP, CAPCOM, OR ANY OTHER MAJOR MARKETING TRADEMARKS ON THIS THREAD!

If you choose to try this game out (please do) DO NOT CHEAT on the first COMPLETE run at this game, that means Guild Quests, AND Regular Quests. Read up on the game strategies of MHFU and I can guarantee you will beat it with ease. I beat every aspect of the game without cheats, that means you can too Very Happy have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:04 am

Lies i couldn't even get past hr 7 damn that elder dragon keep killing me -_-

Also Its illegal to post isos and it can get the site shutdown for this reason just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:42 am

lol
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
[HACK]thedarkknight
Banned
[HACK]thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 am

I haven't left psp scene. pspdlc.net

has it all. and no, the link wont get your site taken down. It has to be the direct download link. I read what forumotion said.
Back to top Go down
http://join.muf.mobi
SPIKE THE R8
Administrator
Administrator
SPIKE THE R8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:51 am

Ive had the discs of this game ( and MH 1 + 2 ) for years now... Guess whose got that full white dragon armour thingy (cant remember the name, havnet played it in years )
Back to top Go down
http://xasrx.forumotions.net/forum
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:10 am

Thanks for looking that up dark Smile

spike, do you happen to mean this armor? Wink

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Snap0010
Back to top Go down
[ESP]nizbeast
Forum Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:06 am

never played this game, is it worth getting?
Back to top Go down
http://espclan.com/forum
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:33 am

[ESP]nizbeast wrote:

yes it is totally worth it, it was 30$ at one point and it was well worth it, now its about 12$ used...
I still suggest trying it out first, that's why I included the iso Smile
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight
Banned
[HACK]thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:56 am

..::..FrStD-Ch40S..::.. wrote:
Thanks for looking that up dark Smile

spike, do you happen to mean this armor? Wink

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Snap0010

It's ok. After hack's first site got taken down, I checked on several places, and asked which I was allowed to post. As long as the link isn't direct, no one really cares. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Well i hope so.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight
Banned
[HACK]thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:05 am

hmm, may have to take a look somtime. Does it have online play?
Back to top Go down
[ESP]nizbeast
Forum Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am

30$ for this game? dang
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 pm

[HACK]thedarkknight wrote:
hmm, may have to take a look somtime. Does it have online play?

I wish!
It has ad-hoc as far as I know...

The new monster hunter that came out (monster hunter tri) is for the wii I believe, and it is all online, no single player... but its the only reason I wish I would have a wii

EDIT

*facepalm, I didn't realize there is a monster hunter portable tri, im gonna get it soon and play a little bit before I review it for you guys...
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 pm

[ESP]nizbeast wrote:
YOU kidding?! Of cos it is! But i hate it when my friend hacks during a Lao Shan elder dragon quest.

*quest started*
Me and 2 friends taking items from supply box
5 seconds later on psp screen
*Objective cleared*
Me: :facepalm1: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] 2244486845
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight
Banned
[HACK]thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:49 am

Yeah. of course. With a ps3, you can host games.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 am

TheElusiveVirus wrote:
[ESP]nizbeast wrote:
YOU kidding?! Of cos it is! But i hate it when my friend hacks during a Lao Shan elder dragon quest.

*quest started*
Me and 2 friends taking items from supply box
5 seconds later on psp screen
*Objective cleared*
Me: :facepalm1: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] 2244486845

Tat leo shan quest always annoys me... you know you dont hav to kill the dragon? lol

I think you can host ad-hoc games via PS3 and PC, there are 2 diff plugins for that... Smile

Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:32 am

Didn't really think about that.. whats yr fav weapon? mine is everything except lance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Katana, And Guns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:21 am

Longswords, greatswords, gunhammer, gunlance, some shortswords, some dualswords, imnot a big fan of guns or bows :p lol Smile

If you guys want me to post the Monster Hunter Portable 3rd I will, It only came out in japan, and I was able to get the english patch iso, some is English, some is still in Japanese... Sad

Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 am

Rathalos in mh3 is seriously becoming more beautiful!!! :pray:
Back to top Go down
[HACK]thedarkknight
Banned
[HACK]thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:32 am

lol??

I fought that ugly piece of crap in mgs pw.

They added in the capcom content for fun xD
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 pm

I am beginning to wonder which method of killing is nicer, real swordsmanship or pure weapons like rocket launchers? Rolling Eyes
Rathalos : No
Back to top Go down
[ESP]nizbeast
Forum Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 am

rl for the win!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:25 am

lol I prefer rocket launchers :p

if you think MHFU, MHP3, or any other HU games are hard... try Gods Eater.... that game is hard as shit
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:37 am

rl cos its easy to kill? lol i prefer sword killing.. more realistic for the purpose of hunting and most importantly..more FUN cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [PSP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Nation :: Gaming :: PSP :: General Chat-
Jump to: