General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 12:14 pm by ๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made

Go down 
+4
◎$©@®1710
Runnerke | LuckyS3VEN
..::UnLeasheD::..
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made Empty
PostSubject: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:21 am

Both made only in new chat trouble. Both annoying us allways. I think Jedi is Dark, too. He ask in last conversation look in the archive in the chat, what he did!

Please can you both deny from here, thank you!

Now:

Niz, Ninja and I nagged from both.

My post isn't pointless and useless, I want it says as information to you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Well i don't like dark i think jedi is a cool dude otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 pm

WOW BRO. I'm not just saying this, I really mean it, you are RETARDED. MOST RETARDED ADULT IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Now you think Im dark? Just like you thuoght ninja was dark over a name change on hack? GAY RETARD. Before you were legit saying 'I THINK MRJEDIMAN IS EPICJEDIMAN' Dude? Are you really this retarded? OF COURSE IM EPICJEDI. SAME NAME, DUMBO. Razz WOW XD Lol why do you ask to ban? Cant handle things yourself? i thought you called the cops and it was 'no joke' remember? lol SUch a loser. Dude, get a life. You're just sad. ANd btw, even if the cops came and got me, you would be arrested too. You realeased Darks real name on the internet Very Happy HAHAH GOTCHA SO in your gay face, you loser. And watch Kaisers gonna bring up something about how hes gonna hack me XD btw thanks ace, your cool too. As for yuo Kaiser, you really should find a new hobby. Youre too old for this. Get a life, bro.
Back to top Go down
~QueenOfTheEmpire~
Veteran
Veteran
~QueenOfTheEmpire~

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:45 pm

BAN JEDI BAN JEDI BAN JEDI .. Cough*...

Very good point Kaiser, I see them both only make trouble as well <_< Darks cocky and Jedis just an Stalker ass hole.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Runnerke | LuckyS3VEN
Development Team
Development Team
Runnerke | LuckyS3VEN

Developer

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:09 am

+1 for Jedi L0L

Sorry but c'mon Kaiser it's always the same.. Maybe they are 'troublesome' but hey it's funny man xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:28 am

I'm not retarded, I show you Jedi and Dark, who is it! You are silly only silly and stupid. You are the first big retarded asshole that I have seen!

I agreed to Queen ban them! In my eyes most clear seen is Queen here in this case and I see the same views. My heart is hurting, too.

Jedi and Dark are not safe the police will successfully find they have top securite technology for find you. You cannot hide / no hidden for them. They are more far in futher now as you can. They will successfully find because very good profi hacker/ forensic persons with bigger knowledge as you ever can get work on their side.

Trust me, you will successfully catch and then we have the mega big laughing on our side!

YOU ARE ONL RETARDED, SILLY AND STUPID! WE WILL SUCCESSFULLY LAUGHING / WINNING AT LAST AND YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY LOSEING!
Back to top Go down
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:46 am

:facepalm1: here we r again :facepalm1:
Back to top Go down
http://xskdx.forummotions.com/
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:53 am

:rofl:
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
[ESP]nizbeast
Forum Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:00 am

w8

what was all this about? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://espclan.com/forum
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:02 am

kaiser thought dark was acting as jedi
Back to top Go down
ForIAmTheJedi
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:24 am

CUZ HE'S A LOSER. And see what ah mean, peoples? BAN JEDI BAN JEDI BAN JEDI lol little wimps, you know I'm right and that I own you so you ask to ban me. Lol get a life, Queenie. You're gonna start regretting a lot of stuff, trust me on that Wink And Oscar bans me for insulting Fitzy? When? Haha you're cocky too, queenie. You realize you went to a kids video about rs and started raging that you're a legend and he's a gay little 7year old? Immaturity. And how could I be a stalker, if that's not your real address? Queen, you just keep making it so easy to know I have your address XD Out of nowhere, you'll just bring it up, meaning you're still on that case and you're nervous about it, which means IT'S YOUR ADDRESS Wink And then you try to act like its not, if it's not, then why is that the address I'm seeing? Very Happy and HAHA KAISER KNOWS IM RIGHT. DIDE, KAISER YOU RELEASED DARKS REAL NAME, WE HAVE WITNESSES XD HAHA ALL I DID WAS LOOK AT AN ADDRESS, YOU RELEASED SOMEONE'S NAME Very Happy and they wouldn't arrest me for something as small as this, you overreact on a lotta things. and what's your gay obsession with the police? TUH POLICE WILL FIND YA, AND CATCH YA, CUZ I TOLD THEM SO, EVEN THOUGH I LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND THEY WOULDN'T CARE ANYWAYS IF WE LIVED CLOSEBY. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:27 am

ForIAmTheJedi wrote:
CUZ HE'S A LOSER. And see what ah mean, peoples? BAN JEDI BAN JEDI BAN JEDI lol little wimps, you know I'm right and that I own you so you ask to ban me. Lol get a life, Queenie. You're gonna start regretting a lot of stuff, trust me on that Wink And Oscar bans me for insulting Fitzy? When? Haha you're cocky too, queenie. You realize you went to a kids video about rs and started raging that you're a legend and he's a gay little 7year old? Immaturity. And how could I be a stalker, if that's not your real address? Queen, you just keep making it so easy to know I have your address XD Out of nowhere, you'll just bring it up, meaning you're still on that case and you're nervous about it, which means IT'S YOUR ADDRESS Wink And then you try to act like its not, if it's not, then why is that the address I'm seeing? Very Happy and HAHA KAISER KNOWS IM RIGHT. DIDE, KAISER YOU RELEASED DARKS REAL NAME, WE HAVE WITNESSES XD HAHA ALL I DID WAS LOOK AT AN ADDRESS, YOU RELEASED SOMEONE'S NAME Very Happy and they wouldn't arrest me for something as small as this, you overreact on a lotta things. and what's your gay obsession with the police? TUH POLICE WILL FIND YA, AND CATCH YA, CUZ I TOLD THEM SO, EVEN THOUGH I LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND THEY WOULDN'T CARE ANYWAYS IF WE LIVED CLOSEBY. Very Happy

I banned you
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
◎$©@®1710
Administrator
Administrator
◎$©@®1710

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:16 pm

FiTzY wrote:
ForIAmTheJedi wrote:

I banned you
i didnt ban u at all man, i cant mod dont have the power to do that
i only reported u cuz u went a bit far there
cuz trolling sum1 by insulting them is against the rules Wink
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:05 am

Oscy is perfect for the mod spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made   Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention: Dark and MrJediman make us made
Page 1 of 1