General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back

Go down 
5 posters

Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back?
Yes!
Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Vote_lcap20%Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, I want!
Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Vote_lcap20%Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes, I want real it by my heart!
 20% [ 1 ]
No!
 20% [ 1 ]
No, I wont!
 20% [ 1 ]
No, I wont real it by my heart!
Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Vote_lcap0%Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shut up, Kaiser! Don't nerves me with this poll, I mad of you.
Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Vote_lcap0%Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Empty
PostSubject: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:34 am

Vote now! This poll run 30 days.

Important: You vote for "No..." or "Shut up..." then you must post why with valid real reason and if not post vote is unvaliad. Sorry that are the rules, you agree it if you vote!

Is later poll end and not all users the have vote for "No..." or "Shut up..." posted then automatically votes wins on "Yes...". I don't accept users the are me not support and accept by "No..." or "Shut up..." without post, why vote you for it!

WARNING: Edit or del my post and we have WAR. Don't forget it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:46 am

Voted for Yes! Good pastime. Smile
Back to top Go down
PuRuS
PuRuS

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:20 am

Yes i want!
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:35 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
..::..FrStD-Ch40S..::..
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 am

I did not vote, becouse I didnt like the bot "kept banning me for no reason" but the addon games were a great past time, So I vote Yes and No
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:22 am

We areant going to switch xat again, sorry Kaiser.
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:52 am

Not comming back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 am

Agreed with goz.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:39 am

sorry kaiser :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:59 am

Blood-Thirsty-Desolus wrote:
I did not vote, becouse I didnt like the bot "kept banning me for no reason" but the addon games were a great past time, So I vote Yes and No

You not voted. Vote in post don't count and multiple vote not allowed!

Tipp: Your "becouse" is false spelling! Correct spelling is "because"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 am

Stulli1234 wrote:
Agreed with goz.

STOP, you have voted for "Yes"! Stay with your "yes" and not change them. Or have you not an own strong opinion?

Last edited by Kaiserschmarrn on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 am

Changed my mind lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 am

Stulli1234 wrote:
Changed my mind lol

Then your vote is unvalid now! Not longer count. Next you should better choose your vote! I'm disappointed about even that!

Now this vote is for a asshole and even destroy! But don't forget I don't forget this never. I boykott then your, too! IS FAIR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 am

Thanks for boykott my polls even! Thanks hole **** GN clan! Great job!

I left it now, bye all!
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 am

Lol, calm your titz down :/
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:23 am

sorry kai.. not now. its kinda irritates me with that bot sometimes..though i haven't vote yet. doing it soon...
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Not coming back - Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back   Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back Empty

Back to top Go down

Want you our old XAT chatbox with GN bot and all powers in it back
Page 1 of 1