General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D

Go down 
+2
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
[TheDestroyer-9]
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[TheDestroyer-9]
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[TheDestroyer-9]

facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D Empty
PostSubject: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:20 am

Hey Guyz , I have just created a General-Nation Facebook Page , Check it out : http://www.facebook.com/pages/General-Nation/301827166500571 , Enjoy Guyz ! Very Happy , and Im Still Creating apps for it Wink
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 am

.....You didnt even ask Fitzy did u?
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
..::UnLeasheD::..
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 am

If yes, it's copyright infringement Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:22 am

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
maLicious
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
maLicious

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:46 am

raped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Fitzy was not on since 1. january 2012, so nobody can ask him.
Back to top Go down
[TheDestroyer-9]
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[TheDestroyer-9]

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
Fitzy was not on since 1. january 2012, so nobody can ask him.
I haven't seen fitzy this year pale
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 am

so it's copyright infringement Shocked :hihihihi2:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:54 am

Agreed. Razz
Back to top Go down
[TheDestroyer-9]
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[TheDestroyer-9]

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:22 am

..::UnLeasheD::.. wrote:
so it's copyright infringement Shocked :hihihihi2:
Well If its such a problem , I'll just change the page Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:56 am

I'm just kidding.
Nobody cares if it's copyright infringement.
At least you're trying to make GN more known.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:20 am

Pfff. xD
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:01 am

I just do not want to make him angry. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 am

Dunno what to say. :goodjob:
Back to top Go down
maLicious
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
maLicious

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:03 am

i think that the page should be deleted until fitzy is to return. and if anybody is going to host this page it wont be destroyer-9(no offense). fitzy has his own facebook (i have him as friend) and he should be the one hosting this fb page..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:18 pm

So good overthinks your mean! All great sites have an facebook fanpage, i say now a few examples: new yorker, cocacola, bmw and much more. I think so we must need this to for grow up. Thanks [TheDestroyer-9], you have made a very good job and i subscribe your facebook fansite for GN! I have a way for that in short time much users join it, too. Let me do it, thanks.

Last edited by Kaiserschmarrn on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[TheDestroyer-9]
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[TheDestroyer-9]

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:25 pm

ninjaspike wrote:
i think that the page should be deleted until fitzy is to return. and if anybody is going to host this page it wont be destroyer-9(no offense). fitzy has his own facebook (i have him as friend) and he should be the one hosting this fb page..
We got no problem with that , When He adds me in facebook , then i'll make him the host Wink , and no problem kaiser Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 am

[TheDestroyer-9] wrote:
ninjaspike wrote:
We got no problem with that , When He adds me in facebook , then i'll make him the host Wink , and no problem kaiser Smile

No problem, we help GN to grow big from I love you . That i loveing it.
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:52 am

Agreed with Ninja.
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:58 am

^^
Back to top Go down
TheElusiveVirus
TheElusiveVirus

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

hehe guess i have to reply and agree with goz, though i don't want to..... :banana:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:26 am

Nobody cares about copyright but the page should be deleted. WTF?
Back to top Go down
[TheDestroyer-9]
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
[TheDestroyer-9]

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 am

Kaiserschmarrn wrote:
So good overthinks your mean! All great sites have an facebook fanpage, i say now a few examples: new yorker, cocacola, bmw and much more. I think so we must need this to for grow up. Thanks [TheDestroyer-9], you have made a very good job and i subscribe your facebook fansite for GN! I have a way for that in short time much users join it, too. Let me do it, thanks.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 am

Agreed. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 am

So, i say it agan we need facebook and twitter, too. For grow up and more users and now before you say here what, OVERTHING your MEAN, get you a few minutes time for think, thank you very much. I recommend you read my previous posts, that said all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D   facebook - The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

The New General-Nation Facebook Page ! :D
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next