General Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the General Nation

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Welcome to the General Nation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Last person who reply wins
Gozitan Retired EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:08 am by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Gozitan Retired EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 am by a frenchie

Gozitan Retired EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

Gozitan Retired EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 12:33 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Steam?
Gozitan Retired EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm by FiTzY

Gozitan Retired EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:38 pm by ..::UnLeasheD::..

» Join ƓƝ's Agar.io clan!
Gozitan Retired EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:29 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - CLANNING
Gozitan Retired EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 am by FiTzY

» Agar.io - UPDATED - Mods and Hacks 2015! (Latest version)
Gozitan Retired EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:45 am by FiTzY

Donate
Top posting users this week
No user
Today’s top posters
Clan List

GOD

UPH

GGC

Kiwi

SBG

LL

UDH

ASR

SKD

TLG

GAME

ESNF

HACK

Gozitan Retired

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:06 am

Gozitan retired guys IRL > Forums
From now on Runner and me will be leading the forums, and with Runner and me I mean me lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.general-nation.forumotion.com
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:18 am

Lol yeah, Sorry lads :p
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
EpicJediDude
Banned

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:06 am

HAHAHA FUCK YEAH. I WIN. STUPID FAGGOT BOY STEVE ISN'T AN ADMIN, I CAN TROLL NOOBS IN PEACE NOW :DGO BACK TO HACK WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO HAVE DOWN-SYNDROME AND SUCK DANS DICK FOR ADMIN THERE, THEN COME BACK AND TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM LIKE YOU DID ON ACTIVE :)fucking pussy ass cunt :banana: 
Back to top Go down
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖
Development Team
Development Team
๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖

DEVELOPER

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:36 am

I could ask it back and continue to ban you (:
Back to top Go down
https://general-nation.forumotion.com/
Elitehax0r

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:51 am

These forum are far beyond salvageable. This site is over with and the only reason this post was made was to give to attention to Gozitan.

We all love you Gozitan..Not really. About time this power abusing noob left. LOL
Back to top Go down

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Elitehax0r wrote:
These forum are far beyond salvageable. This site is over with and the only reason this post was made was to give to attention to Gozitan.

We all love you Gozitan..Not really. About time this power abusing noob left. LOL

They need likes and loves and i like both Smile
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:45 am

๖ĠøŻiŤaŃ๖ wrote:
I could ask it back and continue to ban you (:

Yes.

And Jedi, I will ban you if you keep trolling.
Back to top Go down
Elitehax0r

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:39 am

You really shouldn't ban Jedi. He's one of your active members. Out of 7 LOL
Back to top Go down

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:27 am

Elitehax0r wrote:
You really shouldn't ban Jedi. He's one of your active members. Out of 7 LOL

Razz I like that
Back to top Go down
EpicJediDude
Banned

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Seven? That's fucking exaggerated, more like two lol but honestly el!te do you think Fitzy and goz understand that? They're seriously fucking retarded, they actually managed to drive away all their members. They WILL ban me, and just watch how much activity will go on when I leave. Just watch. They'll be dead as fuck. Ten they're gonna make up some shit about how they didn't have time to come on here, so that's why everyone is inactive. But they know the real reason. It's because they're both fucking stupid pussies ruled by women. They don't understand anything about ruling, I don't blame them, they have a queen. That pretty much makes them girls too lol Goz, Fitzy, why don't you two make yourselves useful and make me, el!te, and ace sandwiches? And then when we complain that you made em wrong, ban us, okay? So you get to use your admin powers. And then complain about people not being active, lmao seriously, I know this is extreme when I say this, but FUCKING HACK CLAN is better than this shit. More activity, more than two members, lol and fucking DANDINO is a better admin than both of you combined. Is that not sad? Some fucking pervert legal Adult dating a 14 year old girl on the Internet is a better admin? Do fucking get it now, that you guys fucked up, didn't listen to anyone, and will now pay the price for it?
Back to top Go down

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:08 pm

EpicJediDude wrote:
Seven? That's fucking exaggerated, more like two lol but honestly el!te do you think Fitzy and goz understand that? They're seriously fucking retarded, they actually managed to drive away all their members. They WILL ban me, and just watch how much activity will go on when I leave. Just watch. They'll be dead as fuck. Ten they're gonna make up some shit about how they didn't have time to come on here, so that's why everyone is inactive. But they know the real reason. It's because they're both fucking stupid pussies ruled by women. They don't understand anything about ruling, I don't blame them, they have a queen. That pretty much makes them girls too lol Goz, Fitzy, why don't you two make yourselves useful and make me, el!te, and ace sandwiches? And then when we complain that you made em wrong, ban us, okay? So you get to use your admin powers. And then complain about people not being active, lmao seriously, I know this is extreme when I say this, but FUCKING HACK CLAN is better than this shit. More activity, more than two members, lol and fucking DANDINO is a better admin than both of you combined. Is that not sad? Some fucking pervert legal Adult dating a 14 year old girl on the Internet is a better admin? Do fucking get it now, that you guys fucked up, didn't listen to anyone, and will now pay the price for it?

Dandino is a man whore. He's cheating on nat...
Back to top Go down
FiTzY
Main Developer, Coder
Main Developer, Coder
FiTzY

Developer

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:30 pm

EpicJediDude wrote:

Go back doxing people with daddy's tools Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gozitan Retired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gozitan Retired   Gozitan Retired Empty

Back to top Go down

Gozitan Retired
Page 1 of 1